How can I cover up my gray hair

Since I started using MT , my gray is popping out daily, can some one recommend a good coloring regiment and semi dye that I can cover up the gray hair, I like my hair black.

Thanks

Honey Dew told us about Robert Craig. Very nice and not drying rinse. Been using it ever since and love it. HTH

Since I started using MT , my gray is popping out daily, can some one recommend a good coloring regiment and semi dye that I can cover up the gray hair, I like my hair black.

Thanks

I wear wigs when I'm not at home so my silver edges are only visible to me. I really like it and am looking forward to its continued growth. I used to henna then use Indigo....works well, messy procedure but works.

I wear wigs when I'm not at home so my silver edges are only visible to me. I really like it and am looking forward to its continued growth. I used to henna then use Indigo....works well, messy procedure but works.

Hi BrooklynSouth I wear wigs as well , but I have been wearing a bun to work. I going to look up information on Henna and Indigo

Last edited:
there are many places you can buy henna.......Im no sure of any good ones online, but Im sure one of the henna ladies will let you know. HTH means hope this helps.

I use Henna it turns my gray a copper color like a penny. I think indigo will make it darker haven't used indigo but if you do a search there's people here that use it.

A good henna turns the gray copper and then the indigo turns the copper brown. It completely covers my gray but, it is a two step process and can be messy

If you don't want anything permanent you can use clairol beautiful collection or Jazzing or even color showers. If you want a permanent coverage for your hair I woud use a gray buster in your permanent hair color.

Back