How are you wearing your hair for

tryingto

thanksgiving, I am thinking of a french roll with some type of hair adornment, and a curly side swoop, I would like to know how you ladies are going to wear yours

Tonight is my shampoo night, however I am 8 weeks post, so my options are limited, I do like the french roll or twist just about any updo, so come on ladies more, more, more, :lachen:

Fortunately, I don't have to worry about this too much. I'm chilling at home for Thanksgiving. Actually, I was planning to wash and do a protein treatment tomorrow.

I have a deep conditioner on my head now under a plastic cap (Alterna's Hemp Hydrate with honey and unrefined hemp seed oil). I'll probably wear my head in a high bun with a few curly tendrils loose. Thanksgiving is going to be just our immediate family this year.

I plan to just wrap my hair and wear it straight...same ole, boring me!

I just came back from the salon. I got my hair washed, blowdried and curled. I came home to pin curl it so can have nice curls tomorrow.

I haven't had my hair straight (or any kind of direct heat) since the beginning of August so this was a real treat for me.

I'm taking a walk on the WILD side!:eek: I'm going to wear my hair down and flat iron it straight!!!:lachen:Shampooing and DC today, then back to the bun on Friday!:D

My hair is still in micro braids and I will wash them tonight and put mt leave in conditioner, put small braid plats and wear it wet and wavy. I will put a barette in my hairon the side.

Jsu twashed my hair.. I am going to wear it down for tomorrow. I am air drying right now, but I will flat iron and wrap tonight.

I washed my hair on Monday and styled it yesterday because I was planning to go out of town to my boyfriend's basketball game and spend the weekend with him but I decided to stay home and do the family thing.

Sorry about the blur but the hairstyle is going to look something like this:
000_3000-vi.jpg

Those are small flat-twists in the front.

I pooed and set my hair (5 months & 2 wks post relaxer) in a mohawk rollerset on Sunday. It came out great, but of course I must use a headband due to extensive NG and no heat. I'll also rollerset it again tonight for the holiday.

Unfortunately, I've been sick and haven't had the opportunity or energy to do anything with my hair, so I'll be wearing a low pony-tail.

miracle said:
Unfortunately, I've been sick and haven't had the opportunity or energy to do anything with my hair, so I'll be wearing a low pony-tail.

I'm sure your hair will still look great. Hope you feel better.

Well since I have to be on the plane to go home tomorrow and I don’t get in until just b4 we are eating.

I plan on co-washing tonight and deep conditioning *noodlehead/leave in condish and hot six oil after, then putting my hair into 4 braids. Air-dry overnight. For the plane trip home I am going to wear a wig, No point in having my hair all exposed on the plane and having it all caught up on my bag handles ext, also I always find it cold at airports.
Once I get home I plan on taking my braids out and fluffing it so I will be in a nice fresh braid-out style for thanksgiving dinner J

I will be wearing a french roll. I am just happy that I have enough hair to put in a french roll. When i first started lurking around on this site, I was wearing my hair pinned up (back brushed up and secured with bobby pins). I need to explore more protective styles:ohwell:

Straight. My family hasn't seen my hair out since I started my transition. I know that if I wear it in my usual ponytail, they won't keep their hands out of it.

Back