How are the nails?

melodee

Well, my hair doesn't seem to be growing any faster, but since I've been taking my new vitamins, my nails are long!
How are everyone else's nails? BTW, I stated using Flintstone's Chewables about three weeks ago. I got them for my kids, but they wouldn't take them. So instead of throwing them out, I used em. They work better than those Herbalife ones I was taking. Now I also take MSM, Flax oil, Biotin, and Cod liver.
drunk.gif

my nails are definitely looking strong and growing quickly with my vit regime. Although it may also be due to my using Nailtiques which I find grows my nails strong anyway.

My nails are starting to grow in nice and hard as well..I haven't bought the Nailtiques yet, tho'...I can't find that in my neighborhood so I bought "Mystic Nails." It works pretty good (always did for me)..I'm just learning how to go a little easy with the hands..

Since I've started taking my vitamins (biotin, MSM, & B5), I've found that my nails are growing like crazy!! I actually have to cut them down. I've always had long nails, but before I started the vitamins they hadn't been doing so well (breaking a lot). They are long and strong now!! I hope it's having the same effect on my hair!!

[ QUOTE ]
My nails are as hard as rock and growing like crazy! I love it.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here! I'm using Sally Hansen's Triple Strong Nail Strengthner to keep them strong. No breaks yet. Even the nails on my right hand are growing more evenly with my left hand. Am I the only one whose nails grow faster on one hand than the other???
confused.gif

Nope, the nails on my left hand are always longer than the ones on the right. But, like you, my right hand has now almost caught up with the left!! One nail did break over the weekend, though!!
mad.gif

My nails grow pretty fast and will grow long (when I was young, I always got compliments on my nails
smile.gif
) Nowadays, I pretty much keep them short but everytime I cut, they grow back kinda quick - makes it fun on the computer keyboards though
smile.gif

Mine are healthier - tho not longer yet. But I justed started my regime back up. I notce a big change when I take silica consistently.

I have had so many people ask me if my nails are fake. They can't believe how long and pretty they are. I have always had nice nails, but now they are so pretty I only wear clear polish because that is all they need. I do have to cut mine down weekly.

Tracy

I've been on my vits (inconsistently) for 2 wks yet I'm seeing great results. My nails are growing in beautifully...& fast
smile.gif
..... so is my hair (yeeeeeaaahhhhh)
cool.gif
smile.gif

Quoting Melodee:
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, I stated using Flintstone's Chewables about three weeks ago. I got them for my kids, but they wouldn't take them. So instead of throwing them out, I used em. They work better than those Herbalife ones I was taking.

[/ QUOTE ]

I take Flintstone's too!
laugh.gif
I switched from both Centrum & One-a-day.

God Bless,
Peachtree

Back