Houston Hair Braiders...

Mai Tai

Miss Nigeria-America
Does any of my Houston Ladies know the name and telephone number of a reputable braiding salon in Houston, TX. I would prefer someone highly skilled that will not braid tooooo tight like most...I appreciate your help.

Do you wanna go to a shop or a house?
I know an african lady that use to work at Heidi and JoJo's, but she does it in here house now. If you wanna see here work look in my fotki under protective styles.

I don't mind going to someone's house as lond as it's safe. I am getting cornrows before I go to Jamaica, and I want someone who is really good, but won't damage my hairline. (I have worked hard on maintaining it. LOL)

OT: I haven't forgotten about your PM Ms_B_haven06

She stays in a nice neighborhood off of the Beltway, she just started doing it out of her house cause she started having kids. I havent gotten cornrows from her before so IDK how that it. I understand ya edge issue and mines cant seem to stay, they so weak:nono:

OT: Ok thanks
I don't mind going to someone's house as lond as it's safe. I am getting cornrows before I go to Jamaica, and I want someone who is really good, but won't damage my hairline. (I have worked hard on maintaining it. LOL)

OT: I haven't forgotten about your PM Ms_B_haven06

Back