HOTs, Oil Rinse, Sealing April 1st - June 30th 2012 PARTII

Brownie518

I've been using a little sample of Njoi's Hair Oil. Have you tried it?

It smells really good and has some herbs/flowers floating around in it. :lick:

It's in a teeny-tiny bottle (sample). It's really nice.:grin:

Oiled my scalp with my coffee castor oil blend. I am down to the bottom of the bottle. I have 1 more use left which I will probably use it up middle of next week. I won't make any more. I will use a regular castor oil blend after that.

I am currently straining my latest oil infusion - castor infused with safflower, chamomile, calendula, saw palmetto and neem). :lick:

Wash Day! Not sure what I'll be using? I may use the rest of this teeny-tiny sample I got from Njoi CreationS with my Leave-In.

Afterwards, I will apply Naturelle Grow's Growth Oil to Scalp.

I massaged castor oil into my edges, and sealed my hair with HH Mango Tango Cloud. :lick: My SO also sealed his hair :rolleyes: with my Cloud, as if he needed it. SMH :lol:

Been kinda lackadaisical on the HOTs and oil rinsing lately. First trimester fatigue is no joke...but I plan to really pamper my hair for Mother's Day.

HOT for 1 hr under hooded dryer with Africa's Best Herbal Oil mixed into some herbal hair mayo or Motions CPR. Following with an oil rinse using Brahmi, Mahabringraj, and Avocado oil mixed together.

Rinsing or cw'ing out with Suave Rosemary Mint Cleansing Cond.

rinsed out henna paste with water
oil rinse with fenugreek infused sesame and coconut oils, joico k-pak and suave humectant
rinse with acv diluted in tea (hibiscus, fenugreek, catnip)
seal with suave humectant
braid hair before swim

Added hempseed oil to Giovanni SAS for my steaming session today. Before I steamed, I added HH Mango Tango Cloud to my hair in sections. :yum:

Last night I oiled my scalp with the last of my coffee castor oil and combined it with a quick massage.

Yesterday i washed, deep conditioned my hair, then i oiled with jbco and put in 6 big twists and took a nap under the dryer. My hair is so soft today :-o its in a big fluffy twist out pinned up on the side.

Did a HOT with Claudie's Scalp Elixir.My morning HOTs are usually only 30 minutes but did an hour this morning.

Back