Horsetail supplements good or bad?

PrincessLinzz

Hi I have been taking these vitamin/pills with 5mg of Biotin for about 1 month and I am not sure if I notice a difference or not.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone has noticed any hair benefits of taking these supplements, any positive results/negative results? I saw a couple of discussions LHFC had on this topic in 06...3 years later any new results?

Thx!

I know you have to cycle on and off of horsetail, I have to find it but you are not supposed to use it for long periods of time.

i'm not sure of your question OP. are you asking about supplements specifically with horsetail, or biotin & horsetail supplements? for the latter, there are a ton of threads on biotin's effect on hair growth. check the search feature :yep:

& as far as horsetail by itself is concerned, i know it does have an impact on hair growth. i've never heard of anyone taking it by itself though.

Thanks, ladies. I have been taking biotin supplements and horsetail supplements. But I noticed no one mentions horsetail when talking about supplements, I was concerned and wondering if I should be taking it.

Thanks again.

I know you have to cycle on and off of horsetail, I have to find it but you are not supposed to use it for long periods of time.

I've been taking horsetail supplements since July, so I would like to know more about this.

i'm not sure of your question OP. are you asking about supplements specifically with horsetail, or biotin & horsetail supplements? for the latter, there are a ton of threads on biotin's effect on hair growth. check the search feature :yep:

& as far as horsetail by itself is concerned, i know it does have an impact on hair growth. i've never heard of anyone taking it by itself though.

I take horsetail along with biotin, hair/nail/skin, E, and Omega 3, so I can't specifically say what horsetail alone has done.

I've been taking horsetail supplements since July, so I would like to know more about this.

I take horsetail along with biotin, hair/nail/skin, E, and Omega 3, so I can't specifically say what horsetail alone has done.

Americka, have you noticed any growth spurts since July at all?

Americka, have you noticed any growth spurts since July at all?

Yes, I have. In fact, one stretch lasted only 7 weeks because I had quite a bit of new growth. However, I don't take it for growth - it is known for strengthening hair and for preventing hair loss.

Yes, I have. In fact, one stretch lasted only 7 weeks because I had quite a bit of new growth. However, I don't take it for growth - it is known for strengthening hair and for preventing hair loss.

Yep, my hair is pretty long not to my waist or anything but I have noticed the front of my hair seems to be getting thinnish or falling out and I am chemical free. I was wondering if this would help.

Thanks.

Back