Hormones??! One minute I LOVE my SO, next minute I

Um, yeah I guess it is hormones when I get upset with him for doing regular little irritating things such as BREATHING!:lachen:

I have learned that PMS is a trigger to let a woman know what has been getting on her nerves for a while but she has just been to nice to say anything and PMS brings the witch out. :grin: So I just make a mental note and when I'm feeling "better" (like 1 day after my cycle) we can talk about what pissed me off during my cycle...which for me lasts TWO weeks emotionally and 2-3 days physically (the actual period). The week before I'm feeling emotional and the week of I'm feeling emotional and physically tired.

Taking my one a day vitamin (called "Miracle 2000") really helps. Thank you GNC. Also a glass of wine in the evening will mellow me out. I just need to keep some handy! :yep: Poor guys, my husband asks me every now and then "Is this normal?" :rolleyes:

We only see each other on the weekends and I somehow always get it during the week so hes lucky. He usually runs for cover though. I'm either mad as heck or ready to bang it out. The poor boy never knows what to expect so he kinda stays quiet and hopes for the best :lachen:

Back