HONEYFIG.COM I S THE TRUTH

Kurlee

If you guys are gonna order online, try honeyfig.com. I ordered tuesday night! And my order was in the mailbox today (thursday). That is nuts!!!! I got email confirmation of receipt of payment, when it got shipped, even got a tracking number. AND! I ordered some blended beauty stuff and some curly pudding and they sent me a sample of the blended beauty shampoo. Enough to last like 4 washes:eek: !

I AM SOOOO ORDERING FROM NOW ON!

Check them out!

www.honeyfig.com

*edited, for so me reason i thought today was friday?!*

Last edited:
curly pudding, blended beauty curly frizz pudding and curly styling butter. I can't wait to try the sample blended beauty shampoo. I love the smell of their products. The shampoo is the size of what u would get in a relaxer box. Full to the very top.

Just great!!! Thanks, Kurlee, for introducing me to another place to spend my money. I want some of them combs, too, Gymfreak, and I want to try some of those products. So, thanks for enabling a PJ! :D

Brownie518 said:
Just great!!! Thanks, Kurlee, for introducing me to another place to spend my money. I want some of them combs, too, Gymfreak, and I want to try some of those products. So, thanks for enabling a PJ! :D

I gotta get the last two combs. They are soo pretty. I can see them now sitting on my dresser

Sorry to hijack the thread - but has anyone tried something like this? I don't know much about it but it sounds like the perfect product for texlaxers...It was on the Honeyfig website.

Fresh Look Permanent Hair BodipHier <H2 class=categoryTitle>
FL421-10.jpg

</H2>

Brownie518 said:
:lachen: :lachen: I wont even go look!:look: (I dont think)

MissMadaam said:
Great thanx for the link.... im eyein those seamless combs;)

Dang, okay, I looked.

MissMadaam..this is one of my combs I saw over there. I love it! I want a paddle brush next but I will check out Sally's first.:look:

I'm eying the Yak Horn Detangler Comb and the silk scarves and pillowcases. I also like that fact that they show the ingredients in both the hair and skin products.

Last edited:
Soliel185 said:
Sorry to hijack the thread - but has anyone tried something like this? I don't know much about it but it sounds like the perfect product for texlaxers...It was on the Honeyfig website.

Fresh Look Permanent Hair BodipHier <H2 class=categoryTitle>
FL421-10.jpg

</H2>

I'm interested in this also.

If you guys are gonna order online, try honeyfig.com. I ordered tuesday night! And my order was in the mailbox today (thursday). That is nuts!!!! I got email confirmation of receipt of payment, when it got shipped, even got a tracking number. AND! I ordered some blended beauty stuff and some curly pudding and they sent me a sample of the blended beauty shampoo. Enough to last like 4 washes:eek: !

I AM SOOOO ORDERING FROM NOW ON!

Check them out!

www.honeyfig.com

*edited, for so me reason i thought today was friday?!*
I can't agree with you more Kurlee.

Honeyfig.com really is the bomb! I am impressed with their service. If you call, speak to Marlene, she's awesome. Many companies can learn a lot about customer service from this fine company.

HOOORAY for Honeyfig.

Oooh, they have black castor oil......is the shipping very expensive?

Pokahontas, I ordered a few products from them last week which totalled $56.00 and my S/H brought the total to $67.20. So they are okay, better than ebay for me.

Pokahontas, I ordered a few products from them last week which totalled $56.00 and my S/H brought the total to $67.20. So they are okay, better than ebay for me.

Woah, that might be too much for me right now. Thanks for answering.

Thank you for the link and info! The buy one get one free is a good sale too. I have my :eye: on the silk pillowcases. :)

Woah, that might be too much for me right now. Thanks for answering.

You could always put the things that you want in your basket then checkout. Theres a step before you confirm where you put your state and zip in the box, then it will calculate the shipping for you right there. :) I did it (only put one scarf in the basket) and shipping was $4.99 for ground and I think $5 something for express. HTH

I just ordered a few of the silk scarves, a seamless comb, and some of Miss Jessie's for my niece and my mother. Well, I also got some JBCO, Inky Loves Nature Scalp Butter, and Long Lovely Locks Cranberry Rinse. :nono: Why did I do it?:look:

I wanted those silk scarves soooooooo bad and I had to buy for me and my two dd's so it was gonna get pricey. I decided to do a little bit of research and found the exact same scarves( Habotai Scarves 8mm) for only 2.50 and the other one(Silk Charmeuse Scarves 19.5mm) for 7.55 @ www.dharmatrading.com Hope this helps someone :grin:

If any Atlanta ladies want the JBCO, you can PM me. I found it for $5.95...They are charging 9.50 plus shipping ..........

Back