Homemade Moisturizer

Cali*Rocks

Can anyone instruct me on how to make a really thick and creamy homemade moisturizer. Here's what I have that I want to use
1. Avocado Butter
2. Hempseed Butter
3. Shea Butter
4. Olive oil
5. Castor oil
6. Glycerin
7. Aloe vera Gel

I made a homemade moisturizer once. I used pure unrefined shea butter, glycerin, silk amino acids, and honey quat. I put everything in a mixing bowl and went to work. I've actually been using it more for my skin and it's wonderful...I use it on my hair a lot less than i thought i would, and it's pretty decent.. I actually prefer my spray mix of glycerin, silk amino acids, honeyquat, and water as opposed to the solid mix...however i do want to start straighteneing my hair more often so I may use it more...sorry for the long post...just thought i'll put all the info out there for you girlie!

Can anyone instruct me on how to make a really thick and creamy homemade moisturizer. Here's what I have that I want to use
1. Avocado Butter
2. Hempseed Butter
3. Shea Butter
4. Olive oil
5. Castor oil
6. Glycerin
7. Aloe vera Gel

Girl you have the right stuff. I have a nice creamy moisturizer that I made with shea butter, olive oil, aloe vera, coconut oil, castor oil and glycerin. I'm sure you can make several with all the stuff you have here. Make several so you can have variety. I'm dying to get some hempseed butter. Where do you shop???

1. Avocado Butter
2. Hempseed Butter
3. Shea Butter
4. Olive oil
5. Castor oil
6. Glycerin
7. Aloe vera Gel

Where Can I find all of these butter and oil at a beauty supply??
I am in the ATL.

Co-sign on naturalgurl with shea butter, olive oil, aloe vera, coconut oil, castor oil and glycerin.

This mix will be the bizness. Just a little oil goes a long way too.

My favorite mix is shea butter, evoo, glycerine, and coconut oil. It leaves my hair soooo soft. I also use it on my body in the winter :yep:

Back