Hollywood Olive Cholesterol

Anyone use Hollywood's Olive Cholesterol?? I brought some last night and wondered if anyone else tried it. I hope it works as good as it smells.

I think this is what I used the other night. It the container green? Does it smell good enuf 2 eat? Does it tell u for better results, use their own olive oil drops? If so, than I used it on my daughter's hair and it came out really soft and pretty. I also used it last night on my own hair and it came out much better than it usually did (now, i don't know if it was b/c of that OR b/c of the addt'l Keracare products I used.) Hmmm... in any event, i like it. It's gonna b a staple of mine from now on.

I use it along with the Hollywood Olive Oil sometimes and it works wonderfully. beaucoup slip ! And you're right it does smell great. The olive creme dress, however is a totally different story.

The creme hairdress is atrocious!
barf.gif

I haven't tried the cholesterol though.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
goldilocks20 said:
I use it along with the Hollywood Olive Oil sometimes and it works wonderfully. beaucoup slip ! And you're right it does smell great. The olive creme dress, however is a totally different story.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that you mention it, you are absolutely right. My hair NEVER and I mean NEVER had so much slip - even with my trustworthy Keracare products. Even when i used the fine tooth comb to set it it had beaucoup slip - like goldilocks said. I didn't buy the olive oil tho, maybe next time
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tebby1017 said:
Hmmmm......it seems like Hollywood has a lot of good products....and not to expensive either.

Tebby

[/ QUOTE ]

I was a big fan of their castor oil.
smile.gif
I've moved on though. It's too thick for my taste now.

Back