Ho hum..........yet another HE LTR review!!!

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Okay, so I love the whole line!! I used the poo, condish and the leave in and I am sold on this stuff:yep: The shampoo didn't leave my hair feeling harsh or stripped. The conditioner was so creamy and it left my hair feeling very soft and moisturized. After rinsing out the conditioner, I did follow up with a dominican rinse (avacado) and the results were even better. You know that feeling you get after finally getting to a bathroom after you've been holding all that pee in for such a long time? That's exactly what I felt: aaaaahhhhhh:grin: I love creamy stuff, so the leave-in is a wonderful thing for me. The smell is yummy:lick: and my hair feels wonderful. Yup, here's another LTR line customer:yep:

HOW DARE YOU POST ANOTHER POSITIVE REVIEW OF THIS STUFF!!!

i've been itching to try it
but i'm trying my best to ignore it

lol

it's horrible
i even had a dream about trying these LTR products yesterday.

help?

HOW DARE YOU POST ANOTHER POSITIVE REVIEW OF THIS STUFF!!!

i've been itching to try it
but i'm trying my best to ignore it

lol

it's horrible
i even had a dream about trying these LTR products yesterday.

help?
Girl, I couldn't help myself. I just had to post a review. This stuff is awesome. You know you wanna try it:grin:

I still haven't tried it:( Them red bottles always sold out where I'm at, can't find nothing nowhere except the body envy and the hello hydration. Does this stuff work for TWA too?? Just asking.

I loooove HE LTR conditioner!! It's so thick & yummy! I like how when you squeeze it out of the bottle it comes out in these lovely purply pink ribbions. :spinning:

Definitely one of the best drugstore conditioners out there!

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
WHY THE HECK DID I COME INTO THIS THREAD? I am scared though, cause Hello Hydration did NOTHING For me!

I used the HH cond last weekend and I was just waiting for it to do something to my hair, Sticking with Dangerourly straight and going to try my LTR..

I was going to try and fight the temptation but I think I will break down and go to Target on my lunch and pick up some of this stuff. I really need a good leave in for the spring/summer months for wash n go's so hopefully this works. I will report back!

I used the HH cond last weekend and I was just waiting for it to do something to my hair, Sticking with Dangerourly straight and going to try my LTR..
Girl! That stuff made my hair hard and tangly. I still have TWO HUGE bottles of it sitting in my cabinet.

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
WHY THE HECK DID I COME INTO THIS THREAD? I am scared though, cause Hello Hydration did NOTHING For me!

I was the SAME way! I tried Hello Hydration a long time ago and it left my hair a HAM, so I was really reluctant to try anything else by Herbal Essences. But being a conditioner junkie, I had to try LTR :rolleyes:..... And I love it! LTR is more moisturizing than Hello Hydration too, so you might have better results with it :yep:

Do you have thick hair? I'm noticing that a majority of folks who say that HH didn't work for them has thicker hair :scratchch

I was the SAME way! I tried Hello Hydration a long time ago and it left my hair a HAM, so I was really reluctant to try anything else by Herbal Essences. But being a conditioner junkie, I had to try LTR :rolleyes:..... And I love it! LTR is more moisturizing than Hello Hydration too, so you might have better results with it :yep:

Do you have thick hair? I'm noticing that a majority of folks who say that HH didn't work for them has thicker hair :scratchch
Girl YES!!! Thick and coarse. And there's a lot of it (not length wise..yet!) *marking down LTR on my shopping list* :sekret:

Thats funny I tried HH last week because I love LTR so much......HH made my hair a mess.....I gave it to my kids....Oh but I love my LTR

Yes, the LTR conditioner is AWESOME! :yep: My hair felt so soft and moisturized after using it. It's so nice and creamy too!

I still have YET to find the LTR leave-in though. I'm getting frustrated. I can't find that leave-in to save my life! :nono: What are people doing? Buying this stuff in bulk?

It's a shame too because I NEED a good leave-in conditioner. :ohwell:

Yes, the LTR conditioner is AWESOME! :yep: My hair felt so soft and moisturized after using it. It's so nice and creamy too!

I still have YET to find the LTR leave-in though. I'm getting frustrated. I can't find that leave-in to save my life! :nono: What are people doing? Buying this stuff in bulk?

It's a shame too because I NEED a good leave-in conditioner. :ohwell:

Have you tried Target and CVS?? I found the leave in with a smaple size with it.

Thats funny I tried HH last week because I love LTR so much......HH made my hair a mess.....I gave it to my kids....Oh but I love my LTR

:rofl:

I'm the SAME way! I use up all of the crap on my kids and save the good stuff for myself! :lachen:

Drugstore conditioners never work for me but I'm itching to try this one. I keep forgetting my $2.00 coupon so I can try this stuff.

Girl! That stuff made my hair hard and tangly. I still have TWO HUGE bottles of it sitting in my cabinet.

I used to feel that way about Hello Hydration. But one day, after shampooing with Body Envy, Hello Hydration was the only condish available. It gave my hair amazing slip. Since then, I use the two together.

Since you have two huge bottles, why don't you pick up a travel size bottle of Body Envy shampoo and use the two together. If you do, be sure to post your results.

I used to feel that way about Hello Hydration. But one day, after shampooing with Body Envy, Hello Hydration was the only condish available. It gave my hair amazing slip. Since then, I use the two together.

Since you have two huge bottles, why don't you pick up a travel size bottle of Body Envy shampoo and use the two together. If you do, be sure to post your results.
Is Body envy by HE?

Back