Ho hum..........yet another HE LTR review!!!

Yes, the LTR conditioner is AWESOME! :yep: My hair felt so soft and moisturized after using it. It's so nice and creamy too!

I still have YET to find the LTR leave-in though. I'm getting frustrated. I can't find that leave-in to save my life! :nono: What are people doing? Buying this stuff in bulk?

It's a shame too because I NEED a good leave-in conditioner. :ohwell:
I found my leave-in at Target. I picked up 2 of them and each one of them had the travel-size leave-in in them. They were $2.99 each. I haven't been able to find them at any of the the drugstores or wallyworld, so I had to hit up Target like everyone else, and sure enough, it was there!!!!

HH didn't do it for me either. I had some and used it as a pre-poo and was like... :look:

LTR is so good, I think the silk protein works wonders on hair.

After reading this thread, I diligently ran down to Target and picked up the poo, con and leave-in. I saw that you can use the leave-in on dry hair. Has anyone tried using it as a moisturizer before sealing?? Did it work?

I find that I can't use the leave-in on completely dry hair. I usually will mist with a little water, apply some of the leave-in and seal with coconut oil. My hair comes out super soft and shiny, especially if I do that at night.

with the leave-in
are you lovelies using it as a daily moisturizer?

or just after you'ved washed your hair?

i might pick some of this up on the weekend
(the conditioner and leave-in)

The packaging is lovely. :yep:

I'm not a fan of drugstore conditioners, especially not those made by P&G, the conditioner cloning headquarters. But you guys make this one sound awfully tempting. :yep: And who can resist a delcious smelling hair product?

The packaging is lovely. :yep:

I'm not a fan of drugstore conditioners, especially not those made by P&G, the conditioner cloning headquarters. But you guys make this one sound awfully tempting. :yep: And who can resist a delcious smelling hair product?

:giggle: Yeah, you are right about that Hello Hydration=Pantene Ice shine

I find that I can't use the leave-in on completely dry hair. I usually will mist with a little water, apply some of the leave-in and seal with coconut oil. My hair comes out super soft and shiny, especially if I do that at night.

I'll definitely try that tomorrow night. I just cowashed put the leave-in after I DC (sebastian 2 plus 1). I put in the HE LTR leav-in mixed with a Dominican hair-loss thing I have and not only did the hair smell amazing, but it was super soft and manageble :grin:. Barely any breakage/shedding while putting in my roller set (and I always lose handfulls). I'll post later on on how my hair turns out tonight. Definitely loving the HELTR right now though :)

with the leave-in
are you lovelies using it as a daily moisturizer?

or just after you'ved washed your hair?

i might pick some of this up on the weekend
(the conditioner and leave-in)
The only way I've tried the leave-in is after I've washed my hair. I don't know about using it as a daily moisturizer. I've seen some of the ladies say it makes their hair hard, even when wet.

i picked up some of the conditioner just now
they dont have the leave-in in walgreens

i didnt get the shampoo
i got the degunkify instead
just because i want a deep cleansing right now
hopefully it'll help me feel the effects of the conditioner even more

i'm gonna do it tonight
will come back with results!

here's what i did tonight...

(by the way, my hair is in twists)

1) i shampooed with HE degunkify
2) i deep conditioned with kenra mc for a little over an hour and rinsed with cold water
3) i towel squeezed my hair and put on HE long term relationship and let it sit under a cap for about 15 minutes and rinsed with cool water

i'll towel squeeze as much of the water as i can out of my hair
add my leave-in (ntm silk touch) and seal (grapeseed oil)

airdry overnight

and see how it feels tomorrow when it's completely dry

:giggle: Yeah, you are right about that Hello Hydration=Pantene Ice shine

I was actually able to check out the ingredients on the LTR today. I compared it to Hello Hydration and the two are pretty similar with only a few ingredients (maybe 3) differing. I wasn't impresssd wiwth the ingredient list either.

my hair is mostly dry...not completly
my hair feels really good right now

i think i like the LTR so far
i think the smell is still in my hair, too

it truly needed the moisture
as i've been skimping on DC'ing
and just doing quicky conditions
(which is something i never really used to do...got lazy)

i had stretched out twists that i was not going to wash
for a while because i wanted them to last longer/be neater longer
but shoot...i'd rather have clean, conditioned, shrunken twists
that are a little messy...than stretched, dry, gunked up ones that are neat

i'll give more report after work
i'm sure my hair will be completely dry by then
and we'll see how i did with it.

I fell asleep after I wrapped my hair, so I did not get to post, but here are the results. My hair was soft and lustrous, however I did have a lot of breakage as I was taking out my rollers and wrapping... so the jury is still out on the product. I am going to try the leave-in as a moisturizer tonight and see how it goes...

I can't find this anywhere - I didn't go to Target yet. I'm afraid to try it because of the mixed reviews and the Hello Hydration was Ho Hum for me.

ok...

my hair is completely dry now

and it feels so good.

the LTR conditoner gave my hair that extra shot of OOMPFH after doing my main dc with kenra mc (which always does me really good...but the LTR helped boost the results in my hair). my hair is soft, my ends feel great...i think i'm sold.

plus...using a conditioner called "long term relationship" makes me feel like i'm attracting long hair hahaha

I love this stuff. I am almost 11 weeks post and the LTR leave-in (and None of Your Frizziness leave-in) are the only products so far that I've found that allow me to easily comb through my hair to rollerset. I just used LTR again tonight. I used heat, for the first time since December 8, but I used so much Nexxus Heat Protexx that I'm sure my hair is fine.

http://public.fotki.com/RegsWife/using-heat-again/

i really want to try the leave-in.

i bet the only place i'll be able to find it is in target

which is allllll the way at the mall. dangit.

I did a co wash with LTR and I like it,this conditioner kinda reminds me of DDTA which is in a class my itself.
I think they are made by the same company.

I used this in a co-wash this afternoon and I LOVE IT! My hair is so soft and it smells delicious!!!! The S.O. was sniffing my hair! It's a keeper lol.

Yes, ladies, this stuff is a keeper. I am really loving this conditioner. For some strange reason, I am also starting to love the HH conditioner more. It seems that my hair has taking a really sudden liking to it. Now I have incentive to try out the other lines from Herbal Essences.

Back