Hits & Misses: December 2016

Very Possible Hit:
Jakeala Flaxseed Leave In
I may have used a bit much, but it's a spray on watery consistency. Today, my hair was very soft and feels very moisturized. It's not like when it's soft with the SM LP leave in, but incould see myself alternating between both. It feels more hydrated versus just soft

HIT:

APB Daily Refresher Spray. This makes my hair feel really soft and I sealed it with Bask & Bloom Silky Aloe Curl Pudding.
Bask & Bloom Silky Aloe Curl Pudding was also a big hit by the way. It is very light and fluffy but still packs a good punch as a sealant.

I have to repeat this especially since I have been trying it for a while now. This is what I have been looking for a spray moisturizer/refresher/leave in. I bought it as a blind buy at Sally's and am extremely pleased with it! The price point is awesome too, I think it was $8.99
NS%20curl%20mist-500x500.JPG

So no pumpkin seed oil, no oat protein, no camellia oil, just aloe and coconut oil... that's a whole new conditioner o_Oo_Oo_O
OMG! I agree. It really is becuase there is no pumpkin in it. So really it's just a coconut and aloe conditioner?

Anyway, I will not be buying that. Coconut high up the ingredients list is not good for my face :nono:.

I am so sorry this happened to you @Saludable84

@Aggie @rileypak

I'm hoping it was an oversight. That is a completely different Conditioner listing and I don't think any of the other Conditioners are green. But that's still disappointing because it's completely different. And I would have never noticed had the label not been different.

I'm really hoping it was an oversight but if it was reformulated I'm just going to never use my old ones.

@Aggie @rileypak

I'm hoping it was an oversight. That is a completely different Conditioner listing and I don't think any of the other Conditioners are green. But that's still disappointing because it's completely different. And I would have never noticed had the label not been different.

I'm really hoping it was an oversight but if it was reformulated I'm just going to never use my old ones.

For those who love that DC, I truly hope it was a mistake :look: :rolleyes:

@Aggie @rileypak

I sure hope so too because I was just thinking about buying more of it and the Cocoa Bean Hair Whip too since I found a way for it to work well on my hair.

Miss: Under-filled products, especially DCs.

There is nothing worse than opening a jar of conditioner and seeing a huge air bubble in the top where 1-2oz of product should be. Or, seeing that the jar of conditioner has been filled way under the lip. Stuff like this leaves me feeling gyped out of my hard earned money, as well as 1-2oz of conditioner. I'm sitting here evaluating my BF purchases and I realize that I have at least 3 jars of under-filled conditioner. WTH man!

Darcy's emailed me promptly this morning. They have not reformulated. :drunk: It was an error while they are "rebranding".

Somebody erroneously changed a WHOLE ingredient list on their way to changing the label color and format. Especially when nothing else offered on your site is close to the ingredients on your new label but it was an error...yeah okay :rolleyes:
Be careful PJ sistas :look:

(this emoji will be getting a workout from me I see today)

Somebody erroneously changed a WHOLE ingredient list on their way to changing the label color and format. Especially when nothing else offered on your site is close to the ingredients on your new label but it was an error...yeah okay :rolleyes:
Be careful PJ sistas :look:

(this emoji will be getting a workout from me I see today)

I thought the same thing. I was even thinking about that last night because I could see it is rebranded. I'm really hoping this is an oversight becsuse i have no dupe for this.

Considering NG reformulates quite a bit without notice, you just have to compare your product list to the one on the website, and hope you get the one you want, I'll see what else DB has to say. I'm forgiving to very few brands and the Pumpkin Seed is a must have for me.

She better fix this sheeeeeet. :pyro:

Back