Hiding my hair till... WARNING: Hair stalkers discretion is advised!

cmw45

I've decided that while I have appreciated/and grown during my membership on a number of challenges...that I find that I don't need to stop at the end of the challenges. I mean, I jumped on RABBI ELAINE'S 'Hide Your Hair Till Christmas Challenge' and didn't show my hair till the following February...I mean...I could have gone a lot long. So, in an effort to be 100% committed to my hair goals...I've decided to hide my hair till
BSL!
Yes, the next time that I share pictures of my hair will be when I'm am BSL stretched. I think that streteching to a goal instead of for a time limit will help me stay even more committed to protective styles. Anyone who wants to jump on a 'Hide their hair' to whatever length/goal they have in mind (someone could 'Hide their hair' till they had thick ends) is more than welcome to join. HHG.

I am hiding my hair for 2007, but my hair goal is BSL, so it would make sense to hide my hair till BSL...I want that length before the fall of 2008 when I begin Law School...I think this is a challenge I'm definitely up for!

I will join you. I'm going to hide my hair from LHCF till BSL. I will update my fotki but keep it locked and change the password. I plan on putting micros in my hair in August and leave them in until MAY. That will be the longest I have ever left braids in my hair and I'm hoping I'm MBL by them. HHG

I am hiding my hair until december. I need to give this new reggie atleast six months to see if it works.

I really don't miss wearing my hair out like that anymore. The last time I wore it out it was kind of a pain. I could go until June of next year (and I think I might) and when I want to wear my hair down use Carusos instead of flat ironing.

shynessqueen said:
I will join you. I'm going to hide my hair from LHCF till BSL. I will update my fotki but keep it locked and change the password. I plan on putting micros in my hair in August and leave them in until MAY. That will be the longest I have ever left braids in my hair and I'm hoping I'm MBL by them. HHG

OT: Shynessqueen, your french braid in your siggy in gorgeous...did you do that yourself?

Good Luck ladies!

I am on a modified version of this, I will not be wearing my hair straightened until I reach a full and lush APL:)

cmw45 said:
I've decided that while I have appreciated/and grown during my membership on a number of challenges...that I find that I don't need to stop at the end of the challenges. I mean, I jumped on RABBI ELAINE'S 'Hide Your Hair Till Christmas Challenge' and didn't show my hair till the following February...I mean...I could have gone a lot long. So, in an effort to be 100% committed to my hair goals...I've decided to hide my hair till
BSL!
Yes, the next time that I share pictures of my hair will be when I'm am BSL stretched. I think that streteching to a goal instead of for a time limit will help me stay even more committed to protective styles. Anyone who wants to jump on a 'Hide their hair' to whatever length/goal they have in mind (someone could 'Hide their hair' till they had thick ends) is more than welcome to join. HHG.

Hey great challenge but I just wanted to comment on the HYH challenges. When we do our HYH challenges we only reveal our hair for that one day and then it's right back into hiding. So we never wear our hair down, we keep it hidden all the time but your challenge sounds awesome too. I'll freak out if I couldn't update often. Good luck on your hair journey;) can't wait to see ya at bs:)

tsmith said:
Hey great challenge but I just wanted to comment on the HYH challenges. When we do our HYH challenges we only reveal our hair for that one day and then it's right back into hiding. So we never wear our hair down, we keep it hidden all the time but your challenge sounds awesome too. I'll freak out if I couldn't update often. Good luck on your hair journey;) can't wait to see ya at bs:)

So...if the HYH challenge is till the 4th of July, then you reveal on the 4th and then go back into hiding? If this is so, thanks for the correction...learn something new about LHCF everyday.

cmw45 said:
So...if the HYH challenge is till the 4th of July, then you reveal on the 4th and then go back into hiding? If this is so, thanks for the correction...learn something new about LHCF everyday.

Awww I feel soooooooo proud to have inspired a new type of HYH challenge.

Yes it is so. When we hide we wear it down for one day to check length and show everyone how much progress we've made and then we go back to hiding, with a few passes if needed.

Good luck on this challenge though!!!!!!! Please please keep us updated on how you are doing. If you ever need inspiration to keep hiding please feel free to PM me.

I did one HYH...got me to BSL...not sure I can do it again. Maybe I'll do a Sept-Jan one but I doubt it.

Locks...you are wrong...you know that. I just my HYH FOREVER...now...take that....lol.

Back