HI! I'M BACK after a like 6 month break. LOL (PICS)

Lovelylocs

I've been busy with school and my account got deactivated. LOL

Anyways, I got a retouch yesterday. I need a trim. The lady got my fine hair too straight so it looks a little thin. Anyway, here are my pics. :-) This is my first time posting hair pics! :-)

Image78.jpg

Image78.jpg

Image122.jpg

Image122-1.jpg

LOL in the last pic, I erased out some clutter in the background. LOL

Looking good...keep up the good work:yep:...where are the comparison shots?:look:

lol... sorry. I started as a lurker here back in 2003. I was at like mid neck length I believe. The longest pt my hair had grown to before LHCF was slightly past the top of my shoulders. I officially joined in 2004. I have been armpit and longer since at least 2005.

I'm just starting my album now. So, I dont have any comparison shots. I have a few pics of me from back in the day, but they show my face, and I dont have a scanner.

Last edited:
I've been busy with school and my account got deactivated. LOL

Anyways, I got a retouch yesterday. I need a trim. The lady got my fine hair too straight so it looks a little thin. Anyway, here are my pics. :-) This is my first time posting hair pics! :-)

Image78.jpg

Image78.jpg

Image122.jpg

Image122-1.jpg

LOL in the last pic, I erased out some clutter in the background. LOL

Hey welcome back.......beautiful hair, I love the length............yea I might take a six month break or come back in Aug cuz school is about to start for me and I'm on here waaaaay to much.... But very beautiful!!:yep:

Back