Hi for the first time

brandyboo

Wow! I've been a member of this forum since 2009 and just recently realized that I had to pay/subscribe in order to interact with you guys. I couldnt figure out why I couldnt reply to anyone's post...talk about LATE!

I've been transitioning for the past year and a half and finally last night, cut off my remaining relaxed ends. I lost 'bout 2 inches from my length..but I don't care! I absolutely LOVE my natural hair in all its curly glory.

My daughter is 3 and I will never relax her hair. If she chooses to do so when she's grown, then that's her decision and even then I will discourage it.

I was just looking in the mirror at work today...admiring my cute curly fro...and realized that my face looks slimmer with my hair going everyway. I call it my organized caos. Anyways...I love it.

I have a whole host of natural butters and oils that I got in the mail last week and have been using those and trying to perfect my 2 strand twists.

I look forward to interacting with you guys and learning more about the methods/products that work best for me.

~Boo

I was just looking in the mirror at work today...admiring my cute curly fro...and realized that my face looks slimmer with my hair going everyway. I call it my organized caos. Anyways...I love it.

~Boo

What a great feeling, huh? You're lucky you found LHCF before the BC so you know how to handle your curlz :yep:.

Great to have you here!!! :welcome4:

Welcome! :grin: Don't feel bad because I registered the same month and year as you and I just started posting in February :lachen:

ETA: I knew I had to pay, I just chose to lurk for years :look:but I am glad I decided to subscribe :yep:

Last edited:
Hi, I new streaight off that I had to pay. I was itching to subscribe but a bit apprehsive for joining in on the forum so I waited :look: Glad I did it now though. HHG :)

Back