Hey ya'll!! New here!

PinkRox

Hey everyone! I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself and say hello to everyone. I’ve been checking out this forum for a little while now and finally decided to come out of the shadows and join you lovely ladies. I’m from the Philadelphia area and I’m currently in cosmetology school. My goal is to open a hair salon shortly after graduation. I have naturally curly/kinky BSL hair and I want to grow it out even more. Lately I’ve been wearing my hair in braid outs because it’s pretty simple and it works with the humidity we’ve been having lately. Plus I love big bouncy hair. Every now and there I will wear my hair blown out and flat ironed because I like to see the length and have it swang! I’ve been natural (unrelaxed) for about 3 years now and I love it! :grin:

I’m looking forward to meeting all of you guys! I have learned quite a bit over the years that I’ve been checking out all the natural hair blogs and sites (curlynikki, naturallycurly, youtube, this one, etc) and I hope that I can share some of the things that I’ve learned with some of my friends, family, and clients. I love hair, well, healthy hair!! Relaxed, natural, color treated or not, I love it all.

Sorry for the storybook, but I just wanted to say HEYYY!!! :yay:

Thanks everyone! I'm still trying to figure out how to make a siggy and fotki (sp?). I want to post some hair pics!!!

Back