Hey Y'all!!!! I'm new and I wanna tell my story, with pics!

lol you already know the pic rule huh? Lol
lovely journey and hope it continues to flourish
now... *sits in chair, folds hands* can I get ya skin care regimen cause either ya good with make up or yo skin is FLAWLESS!

Welcome and your pics are so pretty!

Now 2 questions, what was your braidout technique when you were transitioning and what method do you use to straighten your hair now?

Welcome!! Your hair is beautiful.
As far as length, it looks SL to me. Looks like you'll be APL pretty soon. Good luck on your hair journey.

sent thru my iPhone

Yah!!!! Ya, yah, yah!!!!!!!!!!!!

To my fellow Liberian sister beautiful smile, beautiful hair and great progress.

Best,
Almond Eyes

lol you already know the pic rule huh? Lol
lovely journey and hope it continues to flourish
now... *sits in chair, folds hands* can I get ya skin care regimen cause either ya good with make up or yo skin is FLAWLESS!

You are so sweet! I love makeup. What you generally see me in is Mac Studio fix Fluid or Estee lauded double wear foundations. But I recently started using a Clarisonic Mia and my skin is so smooth!

Welcome and your pics are so pretty!

Now 2 questions, what was your braidout technique when you were transitioning and what method do you use to straighten your hair now?

Braidouts when rransitioning were done with Hawaiian silky 13 in 1. Now for straightening I deep condition with Garnier triple nutrition mask, put the one n only advance oil on my hair in 4 sections and blowdry with a ceramic brush and an x5 blower. Then I use a chi in small sections, 1pass.

Welcome!! Your hair is beautiful.
As far as length, it looks SL to me. Looks like you'll be APL pretty soon. Good luck on your hair journey.

sent thru my iPhone

Yeah o figure shoulder length. This is the longest my hair has ever been and I am enjoying the ride :)

You are sooo infectious I smiled just looking at your photos.. your hair is lovely! great prgress keep it up.

Back