Hey! What's Up, LHCF?! Let's Chat.

Lady Esquire

I feel like talking hair. Anything really. What's on your mind, hairwise?
New or old products you wanna brag about?
Techniques you wanna try or tried?
Hair divas you wanna shout-out?
New inspirations?
Hair confessions?
Discoveries?
Complaints?

WHAT'S UP?!

Ever since a got a cute new container for my avocado butter, I have been on cloud nine. And I found a new girl to stalk on youtube - I love her hair!

How about you? :yep:

I'm lovin' my H2Pro LE iron, shea butter (mixology is fun, lol), and jojoba oil...I wanna try some hemp oil out. I love BKT as well. I've decide to stop stressing myself about length while I transition, and I'm gonna just enjoy my hair.

BTW I love yours!

I am about to straighten my hair in a few weeks, I am really scared my hair will not show any growth progress since Aug 31.

I am waiting for the new maxiglide I purchased before I straighten it.

I am so addicted to my hair products I SLEEP with a canvas bag on my bed like I am now, and I sniff my product occasionally, *I guess that is a confession :) LOL

Sniffing aphogee 2 minute and silk elements oilive oil megasilk as I type!

Ever since a got a cute new container for my avocado butter, I have been on cloud nine. And I found a new girl to stalk on youtube - I love her hair!

How about you? :yep:

Avocado butter....oooooh! Sounds delish. Who's the new girl you've found?

As for me, looking for inspiration. Got plans for 2010.

I am also waiting for my hairsisters order to come in, I ordered 3 different wig pieces and want to wear my hair in protective styles for most of the year next year. I am just thinking of what to do with my hair underneath since there seams to be lack of people who know how to cornrow without pulling your hair out of the scalp!

Sooooo.....

I am hoping to reach Hip Length by the end of 2010....hoping. I think i just need to go back to the basics....i've been trying different products. Also...i'm finding new ways to relax bc stress has hendered the amount of growth i could've gotten this year....it grew slower than usual :(

I would like to start exercising...my mind wants to...but my body doesn't. meh.

Avocado butter....oooooh! Sounds delish. Who's the new girl you've found?

As for me, looking for inspiration. Got plans for 2010.

It really is! I just reviewed it on my blog, if you'd like to check it out. :yep:

And her username is dontuwishuknu. I'd heard of her from another girl I'm subscribed to, but I just actually saw one of her videos today. I really like her hair.

I am so addicted to my hair products I SLEEP with a canvas bag on my bed like I am now, and I sniff my product occasionally, *I guess that is a confession :) LOL

I love the smell of Aphogee 2-Minute. It's like...a coconut-vanilla-ish...something good smell. I wish the smell lingered...it's so nice.
Man, I'm gonna go sniff my bottle right now. :drunk:

Tiffalicious i hate single srand knots as well. :wallbash: But on the good side I'm loving my flat ironed pin curled hair. I'm getting lots of compliments. ..........but I'll like it even more when my hair is longer :gorgeous:

I'm getting my hair relaxed tomorrow by a stylist I trust and I'm excited. I'm considering bringing my Joico K-Pak to use after the rinse. Or should I bring Roux Porosity Control? I'll bring both.

Single strand knots are driving me crazy.

They are the devil. :bighugs: Warm oil helps. A pointy rat tail helps (the metal ones). Kids Organics has a great spray detangler in a pink bottle.

I'm lovin' my H2Pro LE iron, shea butter (mixology is fun, lol), and jojoba oil...I wanna try some hemp oil out. I love BKT as well. I've decide to stop stressing myself about length while I transition, and I'm gonna just enjoy my hair.

BTW I love yours!
BKT scares me. But I LOVE the results I've seen. Thanks but that pic is old, my hair is going thru some thangs. :rofl: Needs hairapy.

I am about to straighten my hair in a few weeks, I am really scared my hair will not show any growth progress since Aug 31.

I am waiting for the new maxiglide I purchased before I straighten it.
Girl, don't be scurred. Keep us updated either way it goes.

OH WEEE! Sniffing?! You need an intervention. That's a new brand of crazy around these parts. :spinning: (trust, you are not alone)

So I entered the waistlength in 2010 challenge and today I NEEDED to get my hair blown out today for my holiday party tomorrow.

I feel like I committed sin for getting my hair straightened!! :nono:

Sin...SIN I TELL YOU!

It really is! I just reviewed it on my blog, if you'd like to check it out.

And her username is dontuwishuknu. I'd heard of her from another girl I'm subscribed to, but I just actually saw one of her videos today. I really like her hair.

I just checked out her vid she has great hair

Every time basketball season starts up, my hair flourishes. He spends time watching a game, and I entertain myself online :lachen:

I am IN LOVE with Whale Sperm Conditioner (Esperma de Ballena)!!!! There was a thread a few months ago that got me interested. It is so thick & rich...makes my hair feel soft...detangles really well...and smells very nice. On my 2nd jar.

I have found a protective style that i LOVE...ponytails with loose/soft spiral curls (cute & simple).Wearing this style has def helped me retain a nice amount of length, I'm so excited! Also ...I found a new fotki 2 stalk....mskibibi...her album is so inspirational.

:dance7:
Wow! I did it, I made APL this year!!! Who would have thought that I could have long hair, I just had to work at it???

BSL or bust in '10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have found a protective style that i LOVE...ponytails with loose/soft spiral curls (cute & simple).Wearing this style has def helped me retain a nice amount of length, I'm so excited! Also ...I found a new fotki 2 stalk....mskibibi...her album is so inspirational.

MsKibibi is one of my faves. When she goes on her occasional hiatus, I :cry: :look:

Thought I was getting a PIBBS for Christmas but my son just leaked the info and I'm not :sad::sad::sad:
Maybe he's trying to throw you off the scent, and then bam! Surprise on Xmas.

:dance7:
Wow! I did it, I made APL this year!!! Who would have thought that I could have long hair, I just had to work at it???

BSL or bust in '10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bouncy::2cool: :cheers:

You've been protective-styling for a while, I see its paid off.

I am IN LOVE with Whale Sperm Conditioner (Esperma de Ballena)!!!! There was a thread a few months ago that got me interested. It is so thick & rich...makes my hair feel soft...detangles really well...and smells very nice. On my 2nd jar.

Whale Sperm :giggle: Sounds like something I'd try.

So, he's watching tv and I see this.

Me: Oh wow, there's a whale sperm conditioner! I wonder if I'd put that in my hair.
Him: What's so special about whale sperm..........
naughty.gif
:look: :lol:
Me: YOU don't live in the ocean!!!
thmad.gif

Back