Hey! - Unofficial update!...

Crissi

Well i have been growing my hair since May 1th 2007...hmm im too impatient to wait until the 6th month mark (nov 12th). So i thought i'd just update now. I am quite proud of my progress. I am never consistant with vitamins, but i am getting that 0.5 inches a month! I've grown to be content with that rate of growth, anything thing more and it is a plus!. My hair is over 2 inches and just under 3 inches. However its 3 inches in some places e.g the nape and the crown because they just grow faster. I also wanted to post this as a "mini" inspiration, especailly for those that are natural because my hair is very thick,dry (well was) and suffers from MAJOR shrinkage. As i posted in another thread its about 3 inches long but will look like less than half an inch unstretched. It gets fustrating sometimes, but the hard work - or lack of ( i really don't do anything with my hair, it itsnot braided i would even comb it!) will pay off!

I have also updated my portfolio my brother from a different mother let me do his hair! If you are his hair type (type 3b/c and 4a) you might just love Asha's naturals products! He is very lazy and he recently was suffer from MAJOR breakage and shedding all he done was wash with head and shoulder and use some green blue magic, it was brittle and what not, the amount of hair that came out wasn't good, all because he was been lazy, it just needed some moisture! He has been growing it for 2 yrs in november on average it is about 10 inches all over, and 12 inches in the crown. He is one of my hair inspirations, as long as i am around his length in 2 yrs i can be some what content until i make it to 18 inches (hopefully in 3 yrs time!!)

http://members.fotki.com/Crissi/

There is no password! I hope u all like it!

Crissi, x

With that rate of growth your going to past that 6 inches a year bench mark. I like early updates so keep us posted.

Back