HEY NATURAL GIRLS!

baby42

I EVERYBODY :look: I like to know do any body just do a conditioner wash?and never use shampoo? cause today i did my second con wash and i love it. but i want to just do them and my deep conditioner once a week I love my deep con I think its helping with the growth. so i dont want to stop doing them at ANY COST. only use a protein treatment when need.and clarifying when need.WHAT do you think.? I am wearing my own hair in small braids not too small i braid them up and when i take them down they are curly. it works for me:lachen:I also bag most night use BT and i moisturizer a lot so my hair isnt dry is there any thing that i am missing? my hair is growing.BUT I WANT TO STOP USEING SHAMPOO IF I CAN:wallbash:THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP WITH THIS

I think you can deep condition your hair and condition wash it after
I personnally use the poo twice a month because I have to poo my hair every other week before using my reconstructor conditionner!

I poo every week because I do henna treatments and need to be sure that my hair is clean. However, during the week I just use co washes and that seems to work wonders for me. Also because I do my DC's weekly, I feel the need to use shampoo.

THANKS EVERYBODY I WANT TO STAY ON THE RIGHT TRACK:yep:WITH NO SET BACK:nono: I AM ON MY WAY TO ALMOST NO SHAMPOO:lachen::lachen:

Last edited:
I haven't used shampoo for over a year - and my hair has never been happier. I clarify occasionally by adding a lil baking soda to my conditioner.

i co wash usually every day, or every other day if im really busy. i dont have any build up but i do use a clarifing shampoo about once every 3 months or so just to make sure.

Wow, I never thought you could just not use shampoo- I use shampoo once a week. Maybe I will cut it out for a while and see what happens. ACV rinses I don't mind but I am not sure about baking soda.

Hello! I just wanted to add that you can also use VO5's Kiwi & Lime Clarifying Conditioner. I've been using it for 2 months now and it's great!

I have a Suave clarifying conditioner that I've only been using for a couple weeks now but everything's going well so far. I know there a several ladies on other hair boards that "no-poo" and love it.

I have to cond wash everyday because of daily workouts. I seldom use shampoo, maybe one every week or two and I just use my Aveda DR. I don't feel like I need it, even though I use gel almost every single day...

Baking soda and ACV gets the job done even against some cones. If you don't use a lot of cones don't poo. Be sure to clarify bi-weekly to get that sulfur build up from BT of your scalp.

Back