hey ladies, im a newbie and allow me to introduce myself..

Amerie123

okay, so, i am earlength. i had a BC back in March (appx 2wks after my new baby was born- my 1st baby. i cut it from being lower neck- right above shoulder length). i've been wearing it short since then for the summer, and i loved the look. now me and my DH is ready for me to grow it back, and grow it long. i've been lurking for about 2wks now. so far everything cool, because im off to a fresh start and so far its very healthy. the last cut i had was about 2-3 weeks ago, so i found the right site. im here to learn new things and would love to get to know u all. i already like what i see from u all. if you guys have any questions about me, feel free to PM me, because i will definitely have questions. :yep:

Last edited:
okay, so, i am earlength. i had a BC back in March (appx 2wks after my new baby was born- my 1st baby. i cut it from being lower neck- right above shoulder length). i've been wearing it short since then for the summer, and i loved the look. now me and my DH is ready for me to grow it back, and grow it long. i've been lurking for about 2wks now. so far everything cool, because im off to a fresh start and so far its very healthy. the last cut i had was about 2-3 weeks ago, so i found the right site. im here to learn new things and would love to get to know u all. i already like what i see from u all. if you guys have any questions about me, feel free to PM me, because i will definitely have questions. :yep:

WELCOME fellow newbie!!!!

Welcome! Welcome! You definitely will find great advice! Since being on here my hair is the thickest and fullest its ever been and continues to get thicker! I LOVE LHCF and you will too!!

Welcome,
You came to the right place!

Back