HEY LADIES HELP!!!!!!!!!

Halimah

O how I have miss my LHCF ladies!,

My hair has come a long way I went from BSL to almost SL I am soooooooooo sad I feel like all of my hard work went down the drain. Ladies what can I do to get back on track??????????????????????

What is your issue? Is your hair breaking, splitting, shedding, all of the above?

What is your current regi? Are you relaxed or natural?

We need more info!

I didnt get off track one morning I woke up and the back row of my hair look like somebody chop it off so I had to cut my hair. Its still healthy I just want my length back.

I didnt get off track one morning I woke up and the back row of my hair look like somebody chop it off so I had to cut my hair. Its still healthy I just want my length back.

What the hey-yo...

Hmm, do you wear your hair out/down?

Rubbing against fabric?

Do you have fine hair strands?

What is your issue? Is your hair breaking, splitting, shedding, all of the above?

What is your current regi? Are you relaxed or natural?

We need more info!
I was going natural for a bit than I couldnt handle it anymore so I just recently relaxed it. My regimen is simple shamp, condt, etc..etc but Im having alot of shedding but I am pregnant to add. But I just ant my length back.

Well there has to be a reason your hair looked "chopped" off, unless someone stole your hair in the darkness of the night?

If there is nothing wrong with it, it will grow back as long as you keep it healthy.

I was going natural for a bit than I couldnt handle it anymore so I just recently relaxed it. My regimen is simple shamp, condt, etc..etc but Im having alot of shedding but I am pregnant to add. But I just ant my length back.

Do you do protein treatments?

Also, women indicate more growth while pregnant and the shedding after they give birth.

As we speak I am now going to a salon who only does natural hair, they use only Aveda products and I have seen great process since going but what can I use as a boost to get my length back besides what I am already using, which is JBCO and eqyss

What happened? did you see hair in the bed?

Where did all the hair go??? If you litterally woke up and hair was missing there should be some clue.

Ok, you recently relaxed. At how many weeks post did you decide
to relax?

I know when I relaxed, the back of my hair, which is looser, always
seemed to break off :perplexed
I didnt have a relaxer in almost 4mons but that was due to me trying to transition usually I would touch up at 20ks of a stretch

Hmmm.... Well once you keep it healthy it will grow back :yep:. Im not sure how you would prevent this in the future doh...

Do you tie your hair with a silk/satin scarf at night?

As we speak I am now going to a salon who only does natural hair, they use only Aveda products and I have seen great process since going but what can I use as a boost to get my length back besides what I am already using, which is JBCO and eqyss

Use Mane Tail Groom or sublimed sulfur.

Did you change your relaxer brand or do anything different with this last relaxer? Is the material in your hair cover drying your hair out? Do you protect your hair at night? I'm sorry, you may need to be more specific if your daily routine to get some more specific suggestions.

I didnt have a relaxer in almost 4mons but that was due to me trying to transition usually I would touch up at 20ks of a stretch

I'm at a loss as to what could have caused this, Halimah. I think
I need to see pics of before and after because the way you described
what happened seems so sudden and random.

What happened? did you see hair in the bed?

Where did all the hair go??? If you litterally woke up and hair was missing there should be some clue.
I really dont knw. I went to the Dominicans some days before and that's the only thing I could think of.

I really dont knw. I went to the Dominicans some days before and that's the only thing I could think of.

Now we are getting closer! You are transitioning and the dominican blow out may have been too much for your hair too handle

That round brush may have snapped your hair off close to the line of demarcation...

Was most of your breakage around the same length?

Now we are getting closer! You are transitioning and the dominican blow out may have been too much for your hair too handle

That round brush may have snapped your hair off close to the line of demarcation...

Was most of your breakage around the same length?
yes it was, it look like someone cut straight across. But at that time I was a perm head I just started transistioning 4mons ago. I couldnt handle it and relaxed my hair the other day. But KIKI my hair was the length in the pic and since the incident I cut it to NL and now its at SL. I just want tips on how to get my length back thats all

yes it was, it look like someone cut straight across. But at that time I was a perm head I just started transistioning 4mons ago. I couldnt handle it and relaxed my hair the other day. But KIKI my hair was the length in the pic and since the incident I cut it to NL and now its at SL. I just want tips on how to get my length back thats all

I see. Sorry to seemingly go off on a tangent. I just needed to
know if something could have been systemically or mechanically wrong.
EllePixie probably has the best advice for you up there.

It sounds like maybe the relaxer did the damage. If you hair was long and natural then you relaxed and it broke off?????

Thats the only thing I can think of.............................

Back