HEY!!! I'm back to LHCF

cat eyes

Hello everyone...it is good to be back!!! I have had some major changes that had me away for awhile... I want to wave at all my H-Town hair friends!!!! I see there was a meet up last month I was there is spirit!!! Now I'm in ATL I've been here for over a year and 3 months and I love it!!!

No back to the hair issue...I had to cut my hair frim BSL to above sholder last Jan...now it is is better shape than last year.... I'm so glad to be back!!!!!:grin: Now I need to change my location to ATL!!! I'm ready to POP my Brastrap again this year!!! I did it before and I will do it again!!!

Oh and little momma still has all that hair I have to maintain!!! Now I have another little one with long hair hair too!!! Lawd help me!!!!

Hey girl, welcome back!:wave: Congratulations on your little one and little mama is as cute as ever! I'm sure she has grown so much since her last picture.

It is good to have you back. I remember seeing you and your daughter. I just got back within the week or two too. I missed it and like you I had a hair setback am back to make it happen again! Again, welcome and happy hair growing!

Hey girl, welcome back! :wave:Congratulations on your little one and little mama is as cute as ever! I'm sure she has grown so much since her last picture.

Hey Jetblackhair!!!!!:wave:Thank you I just got married and my hubby as a 10 year old so now my 11 year in the picture has a sister/playmate now!!! LOL!! I will update the siggy she has alot of hair too!!! LOL!!!!

It is good to have you back. I remember seeing you and your daughter. I just got back within the week or two too. I missed it and like you I had a hair setback am back to make it happen again! Again, welcome and happy hair growing!

Glad to be back!!!! Awww thank you!!! Yes a major set back but it will be ok!!! Happy Growing to you too!!!

Welcome back!

How could I forget you and your little one's gorgeous heads of hair? :grin:

Good to see you back! Can't wait for the updated pics!

Welcome back!

How could I forget you and your little one's gorgeous heads of hair? :grin:

Good to see you back! Can't wait for the updated pics!

Hey Tiffers!!! Thank you som much!!! Yes I will take some as my starting point...I'm ready to get my hair back and better than before!!!

Welcome back Cat Eyes,

Glad to know all is well . . . hope all your makeup and jewelry made the trip to ATL as well (I loved looking at all your goodies).

Welcome back Cat Eyes,

Glad to know all is well . . . hope all your makeup and jewelry made the trip to ATL as well (I loved looking at all your goodies).

HAAAA!!!! Yes it did!!! You are crazy!!!... For fun since you like makeup/jewerly please check out my website...that is what is keeping me busy!!! LOL

www.ohnikka.com Follow me on facebook too!!! Thanks!!!

Welcome back! You cut your beautiful hair? awww. I miss posts about you and your gorgeous daughter!

Hey..so sad I sure did!!!! I hate I had too but it is ok..I know how to get it back!! LOL!!!! LOL!! Well know I have 2 more little girls!!! My husband has two kids...so know we have 4!!! LOL!!!

Back