Hey everyone..

• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
B

Bublnbrnsuga

I just added 3 new pics to my hair album titled *singing* "Do you know what today is, it's my nappyversary."
It is not much,but it is something. I have about 40 more pics to upload (including pics of my hair straightened) so bear with me... The password into the album is texture.

Congrats on your nappyversary /images/graemlins/clap.gif, Your natural hair is soooooooo Gorgeous, i can't wait to see your other pics /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Happy Nappyversary!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif Your hair looks great! /images/graemlins/up.gif

Do any of the pictures look squiggly? Maybe it is just my rinky-dink computer..

No, they look fine to me. Anyway, you and your hair are so pretty /images/graemlins/up.gif!! Happy nappyversary /images/graemlins/grin.gif!

Whoa mama! Those curls are looking awesome. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

p.s.--No you don't have MC Hammer's video in your avatar /images/graemlins/rofl.gif
I used to want to be those back up dancers and wear those little outfits they have on. Shhhh, don't tell /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks everyone!! I just uploaded some more pics. I'll upload more later today.

You have some thick shiny beautiful hair! Love it /images/graemlins/smile.gif Congrats on they nappyversary /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Back