Here it Is! My TANGLE-FREE Homemade Half Wig (*pics*)

Great idea & good job doing it. I don't even wear wigs/weaves and didn't even know what a fall was, but you did a good job on that. Love to see a sista workin it out and doing her thang :drunk:

Very good OP i like the fact that you used different pieces of already used hair and the end product came together so nicely. I might try this one day if i'm not too lazy.

Oh I thank you Ms.Km for bumping this. I went looking for this thread a few months ago and couldn't find it :grin::grin::grin:!!!

Great idea. too bad I tossed all my old matted wigs. I will definitely give this a try one day. A website I came across a few years ago sells wig making supplies where you can order wig bases and stuff. If I can remember the name of the site i'll post the link.

Good job. It looks like it blends very well with your hair color/texture. I do homemade wigs too. They are a time & hair saver! :yep:

I am so glad to see this post. I have had the hardest time trying to find a cute wig since I stopped coloring my hair. All the grey wigs look so old!!! I am going to try this technique. I have several half-wigs that are no longer a match. Cant wait to try this.

Thanks OP for such a brilliant idea.....

I am so onto this..... I like the idea of having half wigs I can actually style, flat iron and cut into a beautiful cut without sacrificing hair quality.

I am going to see if any of my local BSS stores have any half wigs on offer that I can buy up....:thought:

Back