HERE IS THE PICS OF MY BC

cutenaynay

I said earlier on my other thread that i was gonna post pics of my new hair cut.Here it is, I love short hair but can't wait until it grows back and even beyond .The first pic is when i just cut it(dec) thats my cousin sitting next to me.the second pic is a month later(Jan).The pic with the long hair is before i cut it. The last pic is the back of it when I first cut it.its growing fast.I dont know how much it grew now because i have braids.

Attachments

• naycuz.jpg
    naycuz.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 257
  • naycut.jpg
    naycut.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 266
  • naybefore.jpg
    naybefore.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 107
  • naysmile.jpg
    naysmile.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 32
  • naystart.jpg
    naystart.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Cute cute I like it. Consider yourself lucky because you get to start out with shorter hair so you dont have to cut out alot of damage. Your hair will be sl in no time. Trust:grin:

This cauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

The first picture looks very Twiggish and mod. The second looks very elegant. I love them both! Work it!

Cute cute I like it. Consider yourself lucky because you get to start out with shorter hair so you dont have to cut out alot of damage. Your hair will be sl in no time. Trust:grin:
thanks ma, I appreciate the encouraging words. I wanna hit sl by august!! :grin:.but patience is a must

your hair cut is soooo cute and your hair b4 was really cute also but your natural right or did you just get a Big Cut to start over??

your hair cut is soooo cute and your hair b4 was really cute also but your natural right or did you just get a Big Cut to start over??

thanks!:grin:.. nah I did the big cut cause honestly I was bored with the same look:lachen:I never had short hair like this and one day i was in the bathroom I took the scissors and cut it... girl my boyfriend and my fam was shocked !!!! but im not fully natural. I perm my hair with dark and lovely beginnings no lye kiddie perm only a few times a year. During those periods I flat iron it or blow dry the roots. But I am considering to go fully natural I don't know. When I do flat iron it it already looks like a perm.But your natural hair is so beautiful some motivation lol:yep:

Back