Here is a pic of my hair. What type rollers should I use?

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Hi ladies,

I'm about 1 week post (texlax) and want to try to rollerset my hair. Here's a pic of my hair when flatironed and curled on flexirods:

019-1.jpg

When wet my hair still has quite a bit of spiral curl to it in most places.

I want to start rollersetting but i'm not sure what size or type roller should be used based on my hair type (4a) and length (about apl). Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks for the tip! Is this what you use ajacks? Dumb question but what does "magnetic" mean? Will I need to secure them with bobbi pins?

It's not a dumb question to me since I don't know why they are called that either...lol. I use purple for the back and orange for the shorter pieces on the sides and front. Your hair looks a lot thicker and longer than mine so I think you could use the grey. I wish I could find the diameter sizes of each color.

I secure them with the metal clips, but I think that bobbi pins would work too.

It's not a dumb question to me since I don't know why they are called that either...lol. I use purple for the back and orange for the shorter pieces on the sides and front. Your hair looks a lot thicker and longer than mine so I think you could use the grey. I wish I could find the diameter sizes of each color.

I secure them with the metal clips, but I think that bobbi pins would work too.

Thanks so much :) Also, Our hair is likely the same thickness i'd imagine. My hair doesn't get as straight with the flatiron as i'd like so it probably looks thicker than it is in that photo :yep:

See the difference in this pic?
007-7.jpg

Thanks so much :) Also, Our hair is likely the same thickness i'd imagine. My hair doesn't get as straight with the flatiron as i'd like so it probably looks thicker than it is in that photo :yep:

See the difference in this pic?
007-7.jpg

Your hair is gorgeous! That color is very pretty.

Maybe I have hair anorexia, b/c I still think my hair is the thinnest thing ever.

Back