Herbal Essence LTR Thank You!

Relentless

Reinventing
I am 4B hair type. I used Herbal Essence LTR Leave in Split in Protector today for the first time! My hair likes it! I washed my hair, put some on and sat under the dryer.

I didn't even have to blow dry. MY HAIR WAS SO SOFT AND MANAGEBLE. I put some Gel on and and I'm good to go with my protective style bun this week. I appreciate the ladies who mentioned this product on the forum. Now I can't wait to try Lacio Lacio, WEN FIG and Silicon Mix.

This board is the bomb! That's all I know. :yep:

Relentless

Last edited:
I just got this a couple of days ago, so far i love it. Hair is soft, easy to comb and i REALLY love the smell of it.

Does it smell as strong as the regular conditioners? They smell really good, but I can get a headache if I use too much.

Hi Southern Girl,

It sure is hard to find products that work for your hair. I couldn't keep my hands out of my hair after I came up from under the dryer. I bought Lacio Lacio last week, but haven't tried it yet. I haven't bought Wen Fig yet, but it's next on the list.

I am getting my stash together. I'm trying to keep plenty of moisture in my hair during these winter months. I think I'm going to do mostly buns from now until maybe the end of Feb, since I'm starting to find products that work.

My scalp was so dry and itchy, but now I'm using Keracare Dry & Itchy scalp shampoo, Mizani Itchy Scalp conditioner and I'm loving it! I even gave myself a protein treatment using the Nexus Keraphix. :-)

No, the smell isn't strong to me. I have a sensitive sense of smell, but I'm cool with this one, thank goodness!

My hair loves this stuff I buy 4-5 bottles everytime I go to Target.
The drug stores no longer sell this product.

My hair loves this stuff I buy 4-5 bottles everytime I go to Target.
The drug stores no longer sell this product.

This has been a staple of mine for a couple of years now. I too purchase bottles at a time. I don't want to be without my precious.

its one of my fave leave-ins too...but i havent used it in a while because i usually just leave in regular condish

i love that stuff. it works great on my hair- adds moisture, slip, and the fragrance is great. i had moved on to try other leave-ins, but i realize that was a dumb move. this stuff works for me, and i want to stick with it. ♥

Does it smell as strong as the regular conditioners? They smell really good, but I can get a headache if I use too much.

The reg conditioner is super strong but the leave in is very light in comparison. If you use a moisturizer/styler the smell will die down completely.

One of my staples. Love it!!

ETA: Oops, I didn't read the OP properly lol. I meant the CONDITIONER was one of my staples not the leave in. I haven't tried the leave in lol.

Last edited:
while i love HE LTR leave-in, HE HH cond as a leave in blows it out of the water for me. my hair seems to love the HH more than the LTR (and doesnt really like the TT *totally twisted).

where are you buying this?? i cant find it anywhere! i've been looking high and low for this...target, walmart, walgreens... nobody has it T_T

do you guys use this as a moisturizer? Like, do you follow it up with something else or is it enough on its own? I been hearing good things about this product and am thinking of trying it. Is there anyone who didn't like this?

this is the best leave-in!
top 3 staples:

1.he ltr leave in
2.ors pak
4.chi keratin mist.

seriously. i credit my length to these three...and oils. Love oils.

Back