Herbal Essence LTR Leave in. Where is it yo???

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I pray to the heavens they are not discontinuing this leave in. I've searched several stores on my side of the world and they are not there. EVER. :perplexed

Anyone else have trouble finding this? This is one of my staples so i'm bummed i've had to use other stuff for my leave in.....

Last edited:
I haven't been able to find it either...I've been searching everywhere..maybe I should check target though...

ETA: They are selling them in packs of 4 for $13 plus shipping on Amazon :yep:

Last edited:
i have some. maybe 50-60% full. maybe

i hate that stuff. if u don't find it...i'd be willing to trade

I haven't been able to find it either, LOL...I'll probably have to go to Ulta, or something weird like that just to get it...

I searched everywhere for it and only saw 2 @ our local kmart. I snatched that thing like it was $50 bill.

It is always at Kroger (where I am from). BTW, Clairol makes this stuff called Daily Renewal, same ingredients in almost the exact same order, they just lack the raspberry fragrance.

Uhhhhh I don't think they're discontinuing it. I find it EVERYWHERE and I do mean EVERYWHERE. Ulta, Target, (never saw it @ CVS or Walgreens), Walmart, Publix, Albertsons. . .

The times I don't find it is when it's clearly sold out - which can be often if it's Walmart :lol:

Hmmm....they might be. I just bought two bottles for $2.14 each (they were the last two). The red tag & deep discount make me suspect that it might be discontinued soon. I got them from Jewel Osco. I never tried it before, but the ingredients looked good.

Ok so I brought this stuff at Target today and they had a lot!!

I came home tonight and moisturizered my hair with it and sealed with my new shea butter (today was a true pj day)...AND

it is good so far BUT...I have to use like 3 pumps for each section which I divide in 2 again lol so 8 sections total using 3 pumps for each (and my hair is thin)

I think it is gonna be a good product for me I just have to use a lot which is usually common with all HE products (for some reason a little doesn't go a long way) this even applies when i'm using Hellu Hyd...luckly they are CHEAP!!

Is this common for other people too?? I'm natural btw if that helps!!

Back