HER HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL WHO IS THIS WOMAN?

Wolftrap

Is this person a member of LHCF? I found this on another board. Her hair is
23_5_113.gif

Here is the link

http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/dreamypisces/

Her hair is very pretty, I've had her bookmarked for a while now. I found her off nappturality.com...

I see it to Ayeshia & I definitely see your hair being that long when you reach a yr & some months.

Her afro puffs were FIERCE!
smile.gif

All I can say is WOW! Makes me want to consider the natural route. She her hair and her whole family are beautiful.

i dont know who she is but i bookmarked her site under my faves. Tons of beautiful pics and i really like how she journals along with her pics. She kept me up to date and i wasnt even there
laugh.gif
-- jainygirl

ETA-- Ayeshia, yup she is DEFINITELY your hair twin
smile.gif
-- jainygirl

wow she is pretty and her hair is really nice.is she a member of tha forum? tha question to tranistion or to not transition?

<font color="blue"> Her hair is absoluetly gorgeous, and her skin is FLAWLESS
smile.gif
</font>

Gosh, she makes hair look like fun. It's always hard to understand why people cut their hair when it's long like that. She could also pass for a Braxton (Toni).
confused.gif

I've also had her booked for a while now! I love her webpage. And yep, I can definitely say that she and ayeshia are hair twins!

I also had her page bookmarked a year ago. LOL I think I found her on nappturality too. As I was looking at her pics, they looked so familiar I started to think she's a long lost buddy...or that it might've been me in my past life (
laugh.gif
I wish!) It was only when you guys said where you found her that it dawned on me too.
lachen70.gif
She and her hair are gorgeous. Pple like her, Andrea and AFashionSlave make hair look like such fun!
grin.gif

Before reading all the post I just kept saying to myself "oh my gosh, her hair is JUST like Ayeshia's" That is great that you and her are buddies Ayeshia. I love both of you guys hair.
smile.gif

i finally got the page to load up, and you all are right!! her hair is beautiful!!! makes me want to cut all mine off and start over!
~T~

Wow her hair is beatiful and so is her skin
love.gif
. I wonder what her skin care regimine is, can u ask her for me Ayeshia? She is really inspiring me to keep my hair natural, and now i'm gonna go get that book, Purpose Driven Life her entry at the bottom really touched me.

after seeing her hair, i emailed her to tell her how beautiful her hair was, she said that she wasnts to come to our baord...her hair is the bomb...

[ QUOTE ]
Prettyinpink00 said:
Wow her hair is beatiful and so is her skin
love.gif
. I wonder what her skin care regimine is, can u ask her for me Ayeshia? She is really inspiring me to keep my hair natural, and now i'm gonna go get that book, Purpose Driven Life her entry at the bottom really touched me.

[/ QUOTE ]

she says its the makeup...but I told her that her skin is still smooth and pretty. She says that shes battling bumps and stuff.

Well i would love to know what make up that is because none of them makes my skin look like that. Its like u guys have the same hair, veryeeee pretty.

Back