HER HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL WHO IS THIS WOMAN?

she said that all the nice post almost made her cry...she was very thankful to LHCF...i told her..well deserved...

She's a very beautiful woman. Her hair is strong and healty. I really like her hairstyles too. Those twists extensions and fake afro puff actually looked like her real hair.

Her journal is one of my favorites I've had it in my bookmarks since I ran across it on napp awhile back. She is so pretty and her hair is beautiful!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
TripleP said:
I love her skin lol her hair is nice also

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing. Her skin is great and her hair is cute.

[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:
orders.gif
The welcome page says she just joined. Sorry for calling you out Dreamy...

[/ QUOTE ]

clap.gif

I love her hair too. When I found her site about a month ago, I IMMEDIATLY bookmarked it. Very gorgeous and inspirational. BTW, I'm a Pisces too! : )

Wow, it's funny you posted this. I saw her album mentioned on another message board that isn't even a hair board and saved it to my computer like 2 days ago to give me more inspiration for going natural. She has gorgeous hair!

I bookmarked her album too. I also tried the braidout, but dang, my hair is relaxed and thin, so as you can imagine, it didn't look like that. Hmmm...maybe I should go back to braids.
scratchchin.gif

Beautiful hair, girl!
up.gif

I think i've seen the site before! But I agree, that is a gorgeous lady! Hair, skin and everything!

x

What a fun site! She's a beautiful girl and her hair is gorgeous too
smile.gif
She's one of those chics that looks good with most any style. I also enjoyed what she wrote in her hair diary about what her hair represented to her.
smile.gif

Back