Hemp conditioner at Sallys

The PJism in me says yes.:lachen:I have used it a couple of times as a pre-poo but always mixed with something. It is nice and thick and I like the smell. All in all it's O.K. but not jumping up and down about it. HTH

I think that's the one DLewis raved about awhile back. She had a thread on it somewhere. From what I remember she really loved it. It's on my list to try because of her rave.

The PJism in me says yes.:lachen:I have used it a couple of times as a pre-poo but always mixed with something. It is nice and thick and I like the smell. All in all it's O.K. but not jumping up and down about it. HTH

is it Henna Placenta? I have seen it at the bss and at sally's. it's in the brown and white pouch!

I bought the hemp conditioner at Sally's and it's good. I had to mix it w/ her moisturizing treatment though. I wouldn't buy it again but it wasn't horrible either. My hair is damanged at the moment and it did manage to get a little soft, so if your hair isn't damanged, I think it would be a good conditioner.

Back