help!!!!!!!!!!!

keiandra

hi i need advice my cousin hair is natural very thick wirery and kind of dry she use pink oil in her hair which i told her to get rid of and try coconut oil mix aloe vera and honey and use as a moisture and co wash daily with a cheap con. she needs some help styling her hair plus it only 2-3 inches long so can someone help with natural hair styles.

How old is your cousin?

With 2-3 inches of hair she can wear twists, comb coils, braid extentions, natural braids, puffs,.......

---But yeah--get rid of that pink oil. Try and find some shea butter and melt/soften it and mix w/ olive oil---or any other natural oils---that is very moisturizing for hair.

Also, all hair doesn't like daily CO washed---maybe just weekly will work for her.

www.nappturality.com is another site you can check out ---it is for only natural hair

your cousins hair sounds like mine. my hair very coarse and dry. i use s curl and it makes it so much softer. she can cornrow her hair going up into a ponytail and get a phony afro puff and put that on top. thats how i wear my hair.

ayoung1981 said:
How old is your cousin?

With 2-3 inches of hair she can wear twists, comb coils, braid extentions, natural braids, puffs,.......

---But yeah--get rid of that pink oil. Try and find some shea butter and melt/soften it and mix w/ olive oil---or any other natural oils---that is very moisturizing for hair.

Also, all hair doesn't like daily CO washed---maybe just weekly will work for her.

www.nappturality.com is another site you can check out ---it is for only natural hair

I agree with these tips.

Back