HELP WITH THESE ENDS....

kjeneen

LADIES, I NEED REAL HELP WITH THESE DRY ENDS OF MINES. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I'VE TRIED MOISTURIZERS (W/OIL TO SEAL), ACV RINSES, AND PROTEIN TREATMENTS, AND NOTHING SEEMS TO BE WORKING. TRIMMING IS NOT AN OPTION BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SPLIT, JUST NOT RETAINING MOISTURE AT THIS POINT.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Last edited:
Have you tried to baggy your ends with some carrot oil? I use to have awfully dry ends too. Now my hair retains moisture pretty well, but every now and then when the ends start to feel a bit "crispy" I just part my hair into 4 or 5 sections, moisturize the hair then put extra, extra carrot oil on the ends and baggy with a sandwich bag. by morning, its bye-bye crisp...LOL!!:lachen:

Maybe you need to clarify. If your ends aren't absorbing the products, maybe it is because they have too much stuff blocking the way. I know for me, product build up doesn't happen just at the roots for me. I concentrate a lot on my ends and put all kinds of glop on them. After I clarify I notice a big difference in how my hair responds to products from root to tip.

Back