Help.. wana braid my hair

Ishraq

Yo .. every body

this (Sat) i wanna wear my hair in braids , i wanna know
how can i miosturize briads ?????

Can i put water & oil in a bottle and spray my hair with ?

and how many times i can wash my hair with shampoo?

can i use conditoner ?

please need help it's the first time in my life :spinning:

Last edited:
I'm in braids and I use evoo on my scalp and a mix of infusium 23 water and leave in conditioner. I wash once a week and I conditioner wash twice a week. My braids tend to get real raggedy pretty quick but I maintain the style by sleeping with a scarf and touching up the braids often. There was another girl on here who mentioned that she washes her hair with a stocking on it to avoid her hair looking messy and to keep the braids from slipping. Hope this helps.

I wash mine with a stocking cap on and pour diluted shampoo over my head every other week. In between washes, I use no rinse ORS Herbal cleanse. It works really well cleaning the scalp and braids. I moisturize with a mix of braid spray and Infusium 23 every other day. I don't moisturize all that much because I don't want a lot of buildup on my hair. You can use your regular conditioners/moisturizers, just dilute them with water and spray/pour them on. HTH!

I wash my hair with the dry shampoo ORS Herbal Cleanse. I also wash my hair using a stocking cap and some diluted shampoo. I moisturize my hair by spraying leave in (Giovanni Direct VitaPro or Jane Carter Solution Revitalizing Leave In) or Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 on my braids. I keep my braids looking fresh by putting a satin bonnet over them at night.

Please refer to http://www.growafrohairlong.com/braidreg.html for a healthy way to care for your hair in braids.

I wash my hair with the dry shampoo ORS Herbal Cleanse. I also wash my hair using a stocking cap and some diluted shampoo. I moisturize my hair by spraying leave in (Giovanni Direct VitaPro or Jane Carter Solution Revitalizing Leave In) or Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 on my braids. I keep my braids looking fresh by putting a satin bonnet over them at night.

Thank u v. much for ur posts :)

Use a leave in conditioner like some shea butter mixed with rose water, or Qptimum Anti breakage leave in.

Back