Help suggest a great fragrance free DC... Please!!

JudithO

Hi ladies..

8 weeks pregnant... everything smells like crap... i feel like puking each time i smell my hair.. please can you help me suggest a good fragrance free DC? Protein, moisture or balanced... all welcome. I can use my giovanni 50:50 to shampoo my hair... im one step away from chopping my hair off... please help.... :(

I've never come across such conditioner. You could consider making your own with rhassoul clay or bentonite clay. Then you can mix it with other products like oils or honey.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using LHCF

Try hot oil treatments with olive oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Apply to your hair and use heat.

These have little to no smell and your hair will be soft.

Also mixing aloe Vera gel with oils and applying that to your hair is a good moisturizing condish. No smell.

As for protein. I would just use an egg. Apply to wet hair. Do not heat. Rinse with cool water.

Try these until baby let's you use a bottle of something. :)

I use whole foods brand fragrance free shampoo and conditioner and add my own essential oils. I think a few other health food store brands have fragrance free options. If you go to the store you can ask someone to show them to you. Or you might be able to find them online.

Deep Conditioner = Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locs Hair Masque is virtually Unscented. Great DC'er!:grin:

And Sometimes (most of the time) you can also request 'unscented' from the Vendor.

The smell on Giovanni products are very mild....since having my first dd I've become smell sensitive too.

I use the SAS Deeper moisture and the 50:50...the tea tree one has a smell but I'm ok with minty type scents I do not like strong fruity ones at all:barf:

ETA: I think the 50:50 has even less smell because I can't remember it.

Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locks Mask great dc and absolutely no fragrance. It's $20 for 8oz -- on the pricey side.

Back