Help Please-What's my hair type?

:wave:Its a little hard to type hair based on very little undergrowth. Based on what I see I will guess a 4a. I am sure some of the other ladies can help you out ;)

Whoa! I was really thinking more of a 3b or 3c but most of the replies are saying 4a. I thought that I was a 4b but if your hair is a 4a then I've got to be more of a 6c!

Nice texture pic!

Whoa! I was really thinking more of a 3b or 3c but most of the replies are saying 4a. I thought that I was a 4b but if your hair is a 4a then I've got to be more of a 6c!

Nice texture pic!

I thought the same thing and you cracked me up :lachen::lachen:.

Nice texture pic!

Thank you. But someone PMed me the same thing saying that I look like a 3 something. i had to :lachen: because this hair is no 3 anything. I told her that this picture is a lie if thats the impression it's giving off. :lachen:I was just trying to decipher between a 4a and 4b. And on some days I can be right in the 6c boat with you. Thanks for all the feedback.

Back