HELP! Pibbs Kwik Dryer visor?

Mizani_Mrs

Hey erbody, so it took me 1 whole hour do roll my very first professional rollerset, and so i sit under my brand spankin new Pibbs Kwik Dryer and guess what....... My head can't fit under the dryer :mad: :mad: :mad: I can't get my freakin head to fit under there with these purple rollers. I can't seem to get the visor thing to flip up...does anyone know the instructions to operating the visor???? Am i missing something???

OK NEVERMIND! My husband is such a genius. He figured out that the dryer has to be 'off' in order to lift up the visor thingie..... DUH!!!! (He is sooooo getting lucky tonite!!!)

But it's because they sent me some BOOTLEG instruction booklet...i can hardly read it. They sent me a photocopied booklet and it is badly smeared... (sucks)

Last edited:
Mizani_Mrs said:
OK NEVERMIND! My husband is such a genius. He figured out that the dryer has to be 'off' in order to lift up the visor thingie..... DUH!!!! (He is sooooo getting lucky tonite!!!)

But it's because they sent me some BOOTLEG instruction booklet...i can hardly read it. They sent me a photocopied booklet and it is badly smeared... (sucks)

:lol: Good thing your husband was there! Enjoy your dryer, and tell us how the rollerset came out!

Mizani_Mrs said:

Lol!!! Yeah, you owe him big time!!:lol:

Mizani_Mrs said:

:lol: Or as my husband would say "I did what you wanted me to do now pay up"

Mizani_Mrs said:

Where did you get your dryer?

Chayil

goldensensation said:
She probably messed up her rollerset. lol:p

giggles.

I am glad the hubby was able to help you with the hood though. Let us know how it turns out.

Mizani_Mrs said:
...I can't get my freakin head to fit under there with these purple rollers...

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: i'm sorry i can't stop laughing. i imagined this happening to my big head so many times that i'm afraid to sit under my dryer with rollers on. glad your hubby fixed the problem though.

LOL, yall so silly. I got the dryer on ebay from [email protected] they sell alot of professional salon stuff. I paid $285 including s&H. it was a great investment. Well the rollerset turned out very nice, my hair was moisturized and my ends were not dry/crispy! tthough when i was trying to stick my head under the dryer, i messed up the rollers at the top so the top was a lil frizzy, but the rollerset was very nice, shiny and bouncy. My hubby took pics and he has to find the cord so i can upload the pics...and then i will also start a thread and post a review of the dryer...so more to come!!!

I know this thread is super old, but I just got my Pibbs and can't get the visor to flip up! Mizani_Mrs or anyone who can help, please do! Thanks in advance.

Hmmm... well I haven't tried running it yet, or plugging it in for that matter. All I know is that when I try to lift the visor it just sits there, as if it's locked into place and I've yet to figure out how to 'unlock' it.:rolleyes:

mine was hard to lift the first dozen or so times but i think it opens rather the dryer is running or not. :confused:

OK got it! I was afraid to pull too hard lest I break the thing, but I gave it a good tug and now it's open! :grin: Good thing, too, cause I need to get my DC on this weekend!! Thanks, ladies!

OK got it! I was afraid to pull too hard lest I break the thing, but I gave it a good tug and now it's open! :grin: Good thing, too, cause I need to get my DC on this weekend!! Thanks, ladies!

Diya,

Your hair growing beautifully and be sure to come back and post pics once you style with your new pibbs.

Thanks,
Nella

Back