help needed ladies!!!!!!!!!

Rapunzel*

Hello ladies I was wondering if I should put conditioner in my hair first and then wash and condition my hair?

Last time when I washed it first it tangled when I was transitioning in oct of 07

And when I do the final conditon should I baggie or what?

Ur help is apprieciated

no one didnt help so i washed my hair at 1am yesterday

and it tangled, its still tangled but i manages to get it in a banana clip after an hour i lost hair too, my ends looked bad but they will be gone

i brought some cream of nature detangling shampoo from save mart and some suave coconut conditioner ill get the rest of these knots out hopefully:ohwell:

damn relaxer:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Hi,

I personally love to do pre-poo which is putting conditioner on first than pooing and deep conditioning.

If you do a search for pre-poo you will find alot of information.

Also this is not the section, you will probably get more help if you post in the hair section.

HTH

Hi,

I personally love to do pre-poo which is putting conditioner on first than pooing and deep conditioning.

If you do a search for pre-poo you will find alot of information.

Also this is not the section, you will probably get more help if you post in the hair section.

HTH

ok thank you so much

so i should put the conditioner in my hair first put a put a plastic cap on my hair and let it sit?
its suave

no one didnt help so i washed my hair at 1am yesterday

and it tangled, its still tangled but i manages to get it in a banana clip after an hour i lost hair too, my ends looked bad but they will be gone

i brought some cream of nature detangling shampoo from save mart and some suave coconut conditioner ill get the rest of these knots out hopefully:ohwell:

damn relaxer:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Why didn't you post this on the hair board? You probably would have gotten more response over there.

Back