Help Needed 4 2nites Crochet Braids!!!

BlackDiamond21

Hi ya'll,

So last night I did my cornrows and rocking them at work right now - YEAH BABY! :drunk:

But in my sleep enhanced mind state, I forgot to soak my Freetress Brazilian Braid (as seen here: http://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/Bra...IC-BRAID-BRAZILIAN-BRAID-20-FUTURA-/index.php ) hair in the ACV (apple cider vinegar or plain vinegar) rinse :wallbash:! I have to do it because I always break out into a rash along both sides of my neck and on my scalp due to having very sensitive skin.

So....

1. Can I do the 15min ACV rinse and then use a blow dryer on low/cool or low warm to expedite drying time? I would prefer to get it done tonight :look:, rather then wait until tomorrow night by letting it hang dry :nono:. It says on the package you can use an iron on the hair, so I am thinking it will be fine but... I dunno.

2. Has anyone done the ACV rinse on ANY TYPE OF Freetress BRAIDING hair?

2a. If so, how did the hair respond?

2b. Did you use any type of leave in conditioner or use shampoo after using the ACV rinse?

2c. What products worked best on your Freetress braiding hair for longevity of the style?

Thanks to all! I will post pics this weekend of my success :spinning: (keeping fingers crossed it won't be a fail like last time!)

BD21

Out of curiosity, what did you end up doing and how did it turn out? I have an appointment this evening for crochet/latch-hook and I'm also usig Freetress. I'm looking up info on how to do the rinse right now....

Back