Help my hair!!

Saida

Hey ladies!!

I have been doing some seriously thinking about getting a new hair color, I want to go brown/redish kinda like tyra banks, but I dont know if too dark for that, if anyone has some good idea as to what color I should do pls give me some advice, plus if you need to see my picture of my hair and skin too see if I could go that color I can send it to you, just ask!!:)

My mail is [email protected] or [email protected]

you can also just add me and I can show you my pictures.

Okay, I do not know what you look like, but have you thought about keeping your natural hair color? At times I have wanted to change my hair color too, but I think every dyes their hair. I think it is striking to find a woman with her natural hair color.

Anyway, good luck with whatever hair color you decide on and MAKE SURE you deep condition often :D

PrettyHaitian said:
Okay, I do not know what you look like, but have you thought about keeping your natural hair color? At times I have wanted to change my hair color too, but I think every dyes their hair. I think it is striking to find a woman with her natural hair color.

Anyway, good luck with whatever hair color you decide on and MAKE SURE you deep condition often :D

Yes! I have thought about keeping my natural hair color. maybe I should do that, I just wanted some change,

ChunHyang said:
Maybe you should try a rinse. That way, if you don't like it, it'll just rinse out after 4-6 washes.

good idea, but wont that ruin my hair?? or.. I actually tried some hennalucent stuff but I dont see the color

Hmm, I've heard that rinses are much better for your hair than permanent color. Try doing a board search, I'm sure you'll find some threads with great suggestions :)

Back