help me with my regimen

jenn132013

here's my regimen. can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong and if so can u guys help me.
shampoo with biotin collagen
dc with palmers coconut
leave in condition with leave in mega growth strengthener.
m&s with a carrot oil and coconut oil

:perplexed

Is there a reason why you think you need help with your regimen? Is your hair breaking or shedding? I don't see anything wrong with it if those products and that routine is working for you.

I think you need more moisture or moisturizing products in your regimen. I'm not familiar (haven't used) any of the products you mentioned myself, but get some products that say moisturizing and deep conditioner on the label.

Try Aussie's moisturizing conditioners, they are reasonably priced. And while you're at it, pick up some Mane 'n Tail to use as a light protein/moisturizing leave-in. I would also get a leave-in that has no protein as my main product.

Go hard on the moisture after a light to medium protein application done, say once a month, since you are relaxed.

The first time I experienced truly moisturized relaxed hair in my life, was when I started deep conditioning 2x a week, I was using Relaxed and Natural moisture mask at the time. I thought my hair was moisturized before, but it wasn't. HTH

Coconut oil and carrot oil to m&s? Or just to seal? These won't moisturize your hair maybe try a moisturizer between these and your leave in. I'm not relaxed tho this may not work for you, just a suggestion.

Like it was mentioned before, I would add a protein treatment in there, maybe once a month. Aphogee 2-Step is my choice for protein. Then follow that with a moisturizing conditioner. Do you color your hair? Did your hair just start breaking/shedding all of the sudden? Have you ever thought about going back to natural? Maybe relaxers are not for you.

Like it was mentioned before, I would add a protein treatment in there, maybe once a month. Aphogee 2-Step is my choice for protein. Then follow that with a moisturizing conditioner. Do you color your hair? Did your hair just start breaking/shedding all of the sudden? Have you ever thought about going back to natural? Maybe relaxers are not for you.

I know. may have to go natural again. yeah

You're using to much protein. All the products you listed in your regimen has protein in it. You probably have protein over load. Hth

Back