HELP, I'm a blond! (Photo)

Re: HELP, I\'m a blond! (Photo)

bumping...

Lorraine, I'm so anxious to see your pics!!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
what color did you get Lorraine?

[/ QUOTE ]

Clairol Loving Care's Dark Brown. What do you think?
ohwell.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Darkest Brown... Thats the rinse I currently use to tone down my highlights
smile.gif
It has a gold base though
ohwell.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
bumping...

Lorraine, I'm so anxious to see your pics!!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So there was no photographer at the party. Here is a photo I took of the back the day of the disaster. The ends are suffering from dryness and don't look as healthy as they did last month. I'm currently sporting a wash and go as you can see to keep my entire head moist. The sides are sooooo dramatic!

hair2.jpg

hair4.jpg

Wow, it DID come out quite light!! Are you just going to leave it the way it is?? Does your BF like it??

Make sure you give it LOTS of moisture so that it doesn't dry out.
smile.gif

Hey Lorraine Girl. I like the dramatics. I really do. It's really cute. I wanted to go for that look but it didn't take. The curly look looks really nice on you.

The different tones are the rage right now.

Looks like a beyonce color job to me
smile.gif
(in a good way
smile.gif
) I like it. Be sure to pamper your hair for months to come
smile.gif

I LOVE IT
smile.gif
smile.gif

I just tried Salerm's Wheat Germ Mask that I picked up from Wegmans (thanks) and it moisturized my hair quite well. I mean VERY WELL. I am sure that will help alleviate any dryness issues that may arise.

Thank you ladies... as always! Denali, I am doing a wheat germ treatment tonight. I forgot I had some left.
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
Wow, it DID come out quite light!! Are you just going to leave it the way it is?? Does your BF like it??

Make sure you give it LOTS of moisture so that it doesn't dry out.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lindy, I TOLD you. LOL. The BF liked it. It took a day for both of us to get used to it. It's not as dramatic if I spiral curl it but I can't afford to put heat on it right now. I fear looking like Eve (blond hair sitting on top of dark hair) but I am growing used to it and will let it grow out and fade naturally. I did have to hit the MAC counter for some new colors since my eyebrows are light, too (light not blonde LOL).
laugh.gif

Back