Help! I totally lack in creativity..

sydney100

I'm so tired of my ponytail I don't know what to do. Everyday i wear my hair pulled back in a ponytail. The only thing that changes is the barrette and how I tuck my hair under. Can someone please give me some advice on some cute low maintenance hair styles? Remember I'm 9 weeks post and new growth is crazy.

I havent master rollersetting. Its seems like too much manipulation at this time with all the new growth. Any suggestions??

I'm super uncreative, too - what I've learned, is change positions.

Switch up your parts -left, right, parts to the sides - you'll find some part patterns work, and some just - don't. :lachen:

Switch up the position of your ponytail - high, low, medium.

Remember that you don't have to treat all of your hair as a 'single' entity - you can take sections from the side, give them a lil twirl, and pull them into your ponytail - same style, but different accents.

JustKiya- Oh yeah, i have the ponytail high, low, medium, to the side you name it.

SuperNova- at one point, my hair was breaking off where the hair was getting caught in the clip, but walgreens has these non slip barrettes with the plastic inside of them so i find that i lose no hair in the barrette. Also after three years of ponytail wearing, i've learned to make sure not the pull it too tight and which barrettes to stay clear from. My next wash I'm definitely going to do a braid out. I have never done a braid out. I cant wait until I co-wash. Thanks

Back