HELP! I am buying my FIRST extension-plus hair.

peachykeen

I really need help ladies. I was read somewhere on this board that the basic relaxed texture hair from extensions-plus is not as good as custom blend. is this true? Also I want to get highlights the lady suggested 2/6/7 blend. but what does that really look like. I dont want to look like a squirrel. My own hair is a 1b with some 2 in it. I can handle a 2 with no problem. However, I was thinking of getting 1b base color with 2 and 3a highlights. I am about Vivica Fox's color. PUHLEASE help. THis is to expensive to experiment anymore.

I've always used the relaxed texture and found the quality to be great. No issues for me. Sorry, I can't give you more info on the custom blend, but I think the hair "textures" are the same, only the color is different. So one being better than the other, I'd think they'd be the same quality.

JLove74 said:
I've always used the relaxed texture and found the quality to be great. No issues for me. Sorry, I can't give you more info on the custom blend, but I think the hair "textures" are the same, only the color is different. So one being better than the other, I'd think they'd be the same quality.

Thank you JLove,

I would assume the "Custom" hair would be more expensive. So, I am glad to know they are the same. May I ask what color did you get?

peachykeen said:
Thank you JLove,

I would assume the "Custom" hair would be more expensive. So, I am glad to know they are the same. May I ask what color did you get?

Now price wise, the custom blend, anything custom is more expensive:( . I thought you were asking about quality and textures. I get color 1B - haven't used it since I've been using henna.

Last edited:
I was asking about texture. I was just noting that it would not justify buying the custom hair if the texture isnt any different.

Henna: Isnt that hair color? So, I guess now the 1b wont work huh? Anyway thanks for asking my question. I just didnt want screw things up my first time with EP

peachykeen said:
I was asking about texture. I was just noting that it would not justify buying the custom hair if the texture isnt any different.

Henna: Isnt that hair color? So, I guess now the 1b wont work huh? Anyway thanks for asking my question. I just didnt want screw things up my first time with EP

the 1b will still work, I'd just have to henna it.

Re: HELP! I am buying my FIRST EPRT

I'm considering buying my first EPRT.
Are the inches as stated or do I need I need to go longer for a trim (happened w/ Janet King Yaki)

Is their 1b off black or dark brown? Milky Way had a perfect 1b for me. JKY looked more like a 2.
& finally

Is it worth the money, do you have any problems w/ this hair

How long has your EPRT lasted?

Back