HELP - How soon after conditioning . . .

Glib Gurl

Should I moisturize?

I'm trying to take all of your advice. I'm deep conditioning right now with Queen Helene - without heat for an hour. Then I'm going to wash and condition with my Motions products. After I towel dry, I will use the Motion's leave-in conditioner. Do I put in my (water-based!) moisturizer immediately after? Or, should I wait for my hair to dry more? (I'm going to airdry.) Also, how soon after putting the water-based moisturizer can/should I apply oil as a sealant???

Thanks!

GG

Glib Gurl said:
Should I moisturize?

I'm trying to take all of your advice. I'm deep conditioning right now with Queen Helene - without heat for an hour. Then I'm going to wash and condition with my Motions products. After I towel dry, I will use the Motion's leave-in conditioner. Do I put in my (water-based!) moisturizer immediately after? Or, should I wait for my hair to dry more? (I'm going to airdry.) Also, how soon after putting the water-based moisturizer can/should I apply oil as a sealant???

Thanks!

GG

I say when your hair stops diripping, then add your moisturizer and then after that, add your oil straightway x

After I rinse out my deep conditioner, I squeeze out the excess water and then blot my hair very gently with a towel.

I apply my leave in to wet hair and then seal with a little butter right away.

Then I either air dry in two braids, or put it right up into a bun. If I'm doing a wash and go, I just leave it alone and let air dry, hanging down.

After my dc, I towl blot my hair. I then add my moisturizer and seal that in with my oil. I do this no matter how I am styling my hair, even rollersetting. My hair always feel soft and comes out nice and shiny. I use coconut oil...loves it :)

Like the other ladies, I do while my hair is wet. My leave-ins are my moisturizers anyway so I do that while why hair is wet. That makes it airdry softly and makes my hair more manageable.

Back