Help!!! Did I get the wrong dryer!!! I gotta make a decision, FAST!!

taylokc

So I have 4a/4b hair and I recentaly started a thread searching for a stand up dryer because my table top dryer (Gold N Hot 1875watts) broke in half. So I searched and searched and decided to get the Babyliss Ionic Rollabout for $99 from BeautyMotion.com. I got it yesterday and my hair never fully dried. I figured maybe since I have about 2inches of new growth that manybe my hair was just too thick. So as I was letting my rollerset finished drying by air, I decided to do my friends hair. She has what I call "easy" hair. Type 3 hair, neck length, and somewhat thin. Her hair took about an hour or so to dry. She was frustrated and so was I. This dryer only has 1600 watts and my other dryer was 1875 watts. Should I have gotten that Hot Tools Tourmaline dryer????? Help??? I want to send this thing back today.

You should definitely send it back and get a different dryer. You'll probably continue to be frustrated.

I have a ConAir Pro Rollabout that I got from Sally's. I am SL texlaxed and my hair dries before 45 minutes. It goes on sale for about $99. I love it. As a matter of fact, I walked by a salon the other day and they had three of them in the front window with clients underneath.

Last edited:
Take it back, get something else. it may be defective, but settle your nerves and take it back.

Yeah that's the dryer I tried to get from Sally's and they didn't have anymore in stock but I will check again. What's the wattage on it???

thanks for chiming in...Ok I filled out the Return Form on BeautyMotion.com and it said that they would get back to me in 24 hours. Should I just send the dryer back even though they haven't contacted me yet??????

Yeah that's the dryer I tried to get from Sally's and they didn't have anymore in stock but I will check again. What's the wattage on it???
I checked the instruction guide and it is only 1600 watts too. I love it but it may not be enough for you.:ohwell:

Back