help- cant decide

lollyoo

I am currently 10wks and 3 days post was going to stretch initially till december (17wks/4month), but now am considering stretching 7-8 months and revealing hair in spring.
Is this possible without extension or braids (cant do this as even though i get good growth i usually loose a lot of hair from build up, I am not very patient).
I currently have no issues with my new growth as i normally dont touch up before 12wks anyway, and castor oil is really helping my new growth.
(will be getting a sedu so i think that should make my hair look good for christmas.)

Anyway i guess the question- To stretch till spring?- yes or no.

Also will be switching to lye for next touch up-
I have a revlon and affirm fiberguard- i know revlon will do the job as i have used this in the past before i started no lye. Revlon always relaxes my hair with bounce.

Is affirm fiberguard strong enough for 8 months of new growth, or should just use revlon and may be use the affirm once i start relaxing again every 3 months.

thanks for the in put

If you aren't experiencing any breakage, then I say stretch as long as you can.

I am currently 10wks and 3 days post was going to stretch initially till december (17wks/4month), but now am considering stretching 7-8 months and revealing hair in spring.
Is this possible without extension or braids (cant do this as even though i get good growth i usually loose a lot of hair from build up, I am not very patient).
I currently have no issues with my new growth as i normally dont touch up before 12wks anyway, and castor oil is really helping my new growth.
(will be getting a sedu so i think that should make my hair look good for christmas.)

Anyway i guess the question- To stretch till spring?- yes or no.

Also will be switching to lye for next touch up-
I have a revlon and affirm fiberguard- i know revlon will do the job as i have used this in the past before i started no lye. Revlon always relaxes my hair with bounce.

Is affirm fiberguard strong enough for 8 months of new growth, or should just use revlon and may be use the affirm once i start relaxing again every 3 months.

thanks for the in put

Back