HELP A PJ OUT!

MissYocairis

If you had to choose only TWO of the following products to baby your scraggly, damaged, color-treated relaxed ends/hair, which would you choose? (I know it's not this simple, but I am trying not to purchase all these at once. Which are best to have first and foremost?)

1. Nexxus Keraphix
2. Nexxus Emergencee
3. Aubrey Organic’s GPB
4. Giovanni’s Direct Leave-In
5. Alter Ego Garlic Hot Oil Treatment (or other Dominican treatment - pls name)

Keraphix
Giovanni Direct
Alter Ego

I am sorry but I would have to go with all three. :p You need protein, moisture and elasticity. Good luck! !!:D

CantBeCopied said:

1. Nexxus Keraphix
2. Nexxus Emergencee
3. Aubrey Organic’s GPB
4. Giovanni’s Direct Leave-In
5. Alter Ego Garlic Hot Oil Treatment (or other Dominican treatment - pls name)
This is tough because these all serve different purposes. I may start out with Emergencee if your hair is breaking and/or shedding excessively. Otherwise, I would probably just start doing Keraphix consistently to rebuild the hair's structure.
If shedding is a major issue, I would definitely go with Aubrey's GPB.
I say get Giovanni Direct regardless of what else you get b/c Giovanni is a must have as far as I'm concerned. It will serve a totally different purpose from the lite protein (Keraphix) and the heavy protein (Emergencee). I don't have any experience with the Alter Ego...I like Miss Key 10 en 1.

HTH

{DI}

I like keraphix...I haven't tried AO GPB or Nexxus Emergencee yet... but I heard that they are really good products too.

Wow, a PJ truing to give advice to a PJ...(that's funny , but here I go!!) I would elect apHogee damaged hair treatment...I BLEACH, and it leaves my hair soft and manageable....

I used emergencee years ago religiously until I crossed paths with apHogee...never turned backed....
Sorry for not being any help...just contributing to the PJ'ism.

I would have to say ITA w/ this:
Divine Inspiration said:
This is tough because these all serve different purposes. I may start out with Emergencee if your hair is breaking and/or shedding excessively. Otherwise, I would probably just start doing Keraphix consistently to rebuild the hair's structure.
If shedding is a major issue, I would definitely go with Aubrey's GPB.
I say get Giovanni Direct regardless of what else you get b/c Giovanni is a must have as far as I'm concerned. It will serve a totally different purpose from the lite protein (Keraphix) and the heavy protein (Emergencee). I don't have any experience with the Alter Ego...I like Miss Key 10 en 1.

HTH

{DI}

I would use Dudley DRC not on your list,expensive but worth every penny.
I have Alter Ego Garlic treatment and Aubrey's GPB so they get my vote.

Back